I-140/I-485 Applied In March 2005

Congratulations

almost_there_GC said:
I am very excited to see 485 approval notices for me and family in my mail box I read the notice around 10 times and posting it here to share the news. I sincerely hope all of you get the GC ASAP.
I have a question though-
My attorney did not receive the I140 approval yet. Can that be a problem?
I am planning to go to India on June 24. What should I do? The approval letter says I will get card in 120 days. I hope it comes earlier. Though, is there a way I can get my passport stamped? Whats the procedure and what documents would I need?
And I had LUD on I140 and all I485 on 6/10. The approval date is also 6/10. Online message is still showing lud as 6/10 and no message change.

Congratulations ! what a pleasant surprise.

Anybody got any updates. We are(EB3 guys) running out of time. How far, in terms of processing dates(which may mean nothing but still), do you guys think they will go before July 1st. May God help us.

I had LUD yesterday(Jun 15) with message changed to " On May 12 FP results received...". Don't know why they update now. Earlier I had just LUD(no message change) on May 11.

FP notice

I am too. I got FP notice yesterday. FP Appointment date is 07/06/2005.My case is from Texas center. My PD date is 2001 March, My 140 Approved in 12/30/2004. I filled 485 on March 24, 2005.

I got my EAD last month.

Good Luck every one.

Note: Include every one where 485 applied.

;) ;) ;) Be happy You will achive in your path

velailla said:
I had LUD yesterday(Jun 15) with message changed to " On May 12 FP results received...". Don't know why they update now. Earlier I had just LUD(no message change) on May 11.

probably they completed your name check. any LUD is a good sign. good luck

After reading thru few other threads, I learned that getting LUD is nothing special especially after an email enquiry. One thing was after the enquiry my "Application received...." message was changed to "FP results received....". Anybody else got any update. Seems this thread is very quite. Did they stopped processing of EB3 cases or what?. By now they should be near March 15 to 20, still nobody got any updates?.

Response to my email enquiry on 06/15/05 regarding the status is....
"Fingerprint results are in, now they will go to adjudications for the next step.".
Can you tell me what does this mean. I always thought adjudications mean a decision on the case. What does it mean by "next step". Anybody got such reply before?.

Today I sent another enquiry to know the status. I got the standard reply "....still pending due to NAME CHECK.....". This differs completely from the first reply that I got and I sought for clarifications. The reply to that was "The Fingerprints did clear and then the adjudication's officer sent to the FBI
name checks". This is the most bizarre thing that I have heard of. I would think that the adjudication officer would only review results of various checks. What do you guys think. Anybody know how long would the Name Check would take, assuming only the automated check(manual is not predictable anyways).

So from my case it looks like Name Check is initiated only when the case gets to an adjudicating officer. Does that sound normal or USCIS forgot/missed to send the Name check request earlier and that the adjudicating officer noticed that and initiated it?. Thanks in advance for your comments and opinion on this.

Doesn't it seem like the "EB3 Unavailable" is already in place. Haven't seen an approval of EB3 after July Visa bulletin.

velailla said:
Any approvals or LUD for cases filed in March 2005. Please post here.
I saw a posting in 140 forum that one guy got RFE for I-485 case filed on 03/07/05...I guess. Thanks.

No update on my case for 485. My wife got RFE though (for no birth certificate letter)

March 17/2005: 485 Approval awaited

Seems like our I-485 dates are the same.
I-485: RD 03/14/2005, ND 03/17/2005, LUD 04/20/2005, AD ??/??/????
I-140: RD 03/17/2005, PD 02/14/2002, AD 06/02/2005
FP done on 05/07/2005
Received EAD and AP in May'05
Now the uscis site shows that they are looking at the cases 04/01/2005 for I-485.

Quick question: How do you know your case is with FBI for name check? Do you get any notification for that or what? I registered at uscis.gov for my case status and it simply shows the last update date for my 485 was 04/20/05......no where it shows anything related to name check or awaiting FP approval......how do you know about it?

My 485 no. starts with WAC-05-114-50xxx......do you have the same series?

Let's keep this thread alive.....Good Luck:)

My dates are very close to your's as well:

Case details:
I-140 RD Sep 08 2003 (EB1-EA)
I-140 RFE Oct 2004, responded January 2005
I-140 AD Feb 11 2005
I-485/EAD/AP RD March 16 2005
FP (Type 3) April 20th (self), April 22nd (Spouse)
EAD RFE (Signature) 4/27
AP Approved 4/29
EAD RFE Response Received 5/24, EADs approved 6/23
I-485 LUDs 4/28/05 (Self), 5/02/05 (Spouse) - Both saying that FP results received and processing resumed

Our receipt #s start with WAC-05-113-51XXX

Primary approved, dependent pending

EB1-(OR) approved Dec 20, 2004
I-485 applied for self and wife March 3, 2005
RD: March 7, 2005

Primary approved May 11, 2005: Received permanent resident card: May 17, 2005

Dependent 485 pending: LUD: April 16, 2005: FP received and processing has resumed. No news since then

LUD's

Although LUD's give a little sense of relief, dont read too much into it. I haven't had any LUD on my I-140 and its approved. Website still has LUD of 3/14, my case was approved on 6/10 :rolleyes: No LUD update on I-485, I just did fingerprints today. I see lots of people getting paranoid about LUD's and my advice would be to stay calm. No LUD is not always no progress. There are several approvals out there with no LUD, no email or notification.

Just my 2 cents.