I-140/I-485 Applied In March 2005

waiting for FP notice too!

My I-485 was submitted Mar 15th, but I have not got FP notice yet. :mad:
Any one experience the same? What can we do?

EB2 concurrent to CSC:
I140/I485 RD: 03/15/2005
I140/I485 ND: 03/18/2005
I-765 RD: 04/02/2005; AD:05/17/2005

rockyrp said:
Hi Doityourself,

did your recvd FP notice ?, i am waiting for FP Notice.
rockyrp,
I did not get any FP notice yet. I can't even check my status online. I get the standard "please check your casenumber". Do you know which 1800 number to call to speak a INS officer.
-doityourself

willgetgc2005 said:
Guys,

Got an LUD and message that an RFE has been mailed. Mine is Sub labor EB3. Please see signature. Any one in the same boat ?

Also, I receieved on the same day , exact same RFE email 4 times (Body of the email is exact same ) Does this mean there are 4 different RFEs for the same 140 ? Did this happen to anyone ? Is this normal , to receive multiple emails ?

Please share your thoughs experinces.

Thanks
When I got my I-140 approval I got 2 emails with same content. Don't worry. Typically they ask for your w2 and tax data. if it came for the employer it is tricky to know what they asked for, the attorney is not obligated to discuss the employer section of the RFE with you.
2 of my colleagues have replied to thier RFE's and it was approved in days.

CSC started processing March cases. People started getting approvals and LUD's. Please post your details and keep the thread alive.

RFE response time

Hi,

Once an RFE is mailed out USCIS, what is the tim period within which a RFE reponse needs to be received at USCSI office to proces the case further.

Thanks

USCIS needs to receive response within 84 days

willgetgc2005 said:
Hi,

Once an RFE is mailed out USCIS, what is the tim period within which a RFE reponse needs to be received at USCSI office to proces the case further.

Thanks

Is this a mass update?

I received LUDs on 140 and 485 on friday at the same time when JIT dates are released. Does anyone know if this is a mass update? Usually, how long after the LUD, I can expect to hear?

Help Please

Hello All,
My Labor has been cleared after almost 3 yrs(California) .... Now can I apply for 140 & 485 concurrently ???? Please explain.

Thanks,

Hi friends,
Is there anyone with Bsc Computer Science (3 ys) + Msc Computer Science (2 Ys) who has the education evaluation equated to MS?

Please share your experince with me.

Thanks in advance...
Ram

Yes

Yes, I had the same qualifications and my education evaluation says it is equal to MS.

-Srinivas

ram_hanuman said:
Hi friends,
Is there anyone with Bsc Computer Science (3 ys) + Msc Computer Science (2 Ys) who has the education evaluation equated to MS?

Please share your experince with me.

Thanks in advance...
Ram

Srinivas,

First of all Thank you so much for your response. I just sent you a private message, can you please reply me at your convenience?

I-485 retrogression

Hi Guys,
Have you heard of any retrogression for EB-2 beginning August 2005?
I heard from someone that UCIS has projected that EB-2 will retrogress to Early 2001 in August in a recently released bulliten.
I would like to know if any one else has heard this news, if so, could you please point to the document.

Thanks

willgetgc2005 said:
Guys,

Got an LUD and message that an RFE has been mailed. Mine is Sub labor EB3. Please see signature. Any one in the same boat ?

Also, I receieved on the same day , exact same RFE email 4 times (Body of the email is exact same ) Does this mean there are 4 different RFEs for the same 140 ? Did this happen to anyone ? Is this normal , to receive multiple emails ?

Please share your thoughs experinces.

Thanks
Whats the rfe on your case?

485 approved !!!

almost_there_GC said:
Whats the rfe on your case?
I am very excited to see 485 approval notices for me and family in my mail box 15 minutes ago. I read the notice around 10 times and posting it here to share the news. I sincerely hope all of you get the GC ASAP.
I have a question though-
My attorney did not receive the I140 approval yet. Can that be a problem?
I am planning to go to India on June 24. What should I do? The approval letter says I will get card in 120 days. I hope it comes earlier. Though, is there a way I can get my passport stamped? Whats the procedure and what documents would I need?
And I had LUD on I140 and all I485 on 6/10. The approval date is also 6/10. Online message is still showing lud as 6/10 and no message change.

I-140 Approved

I just got a call from my attorney that I got I-140 approval. No word on I-485 or even finger printing. My wife got an RFE for No Birth Certificate letter requirement, tough to get!

Hi Sumesh,

Can you tell me why you did't get FP notice till now, Same with me. do you work in CA or any other state. I saw some of them got after my RD date. did you call to know the reason. for details abt my case see signature.

Thanks
Rockyrp

rockyrp said:
Hi Sumesh,

Can you tell me why you did't get FP notice till now, Same with me. do you work in CA or any other state. I saw some of them got after my RD date. did you call to know the reason. for details abt my case see signature.

Thanks
Rockyrp

I am EB2 from California filed Concurrent, for some reason I-140 got approved with no info on I-485 or even FP. Few people here are getting I-140 and I-485 approvals without FP, with FP to follow. Who knows how these guys touch applications. My wife got FP notice though. I think I will call the service center and ask them if I should also get FP the same day.

I had LUD yesterday(Jun 15) with message changed to " On May 12 FP results received...". Don't know why they update now. Earlier I had just LUD(no message change) on May 11.

Response to my email enquiry on 06/15/05 regarding the status is....
"Fingerprint results are in, now they will go to adjudications for the next step.".
Can you tell me what does this mean. I always thought adjudications mean a decision on the case. What does it mean by "next step". Anybody got such reply before?.