I-140/I-485/AP/EAD - approved under pilot program from CSC

waitinginline

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

This is the happiest day in my life. Today, I got emails from USCIS that my I-140 and I-485(for me and my wife) got approved.

ND: I-140/I-485/AP/EAD - 26th May 2004
AP approval - 26th July 2004, received AP 31st July 2004
EAD approval - 26th July 2004, received EAD card 2nd August 2004
FP done: 27th July 2004
I-140/I-485 approval - 2nd August 2004

I guess my case was picked up in the pilot program.

Waiting for the approval notices.

Keep your fingers crossed. There is hope at the end of the line.

:) :)

Congrats!

From your experience can you tell whether all Eb2 concurrent 140/485 after may 04 are picked for pilot program?
I am yet in the labor stage from east coast with company being located there. But i am planning to file my 140/485 concurrently from CSC instead of VSC to take advantage of pilot program. I fall under Eb2 as i have MS +3 yrs experience.
Lawyer had mentioned VSC as center for filing 140/485 in Form 750B for LC. Can i still be able to file from CSC, if my present residence fall under CSC?
Any response from serious is great appreciated.
Thanks

Congrats

Well Congrats. I 'm glad to see the pilot's working.

Tooo bad so many are still suffering and waiting and waiting and oh ya did I mention waiting.

Case filed under EB2 category

needGCby05 said:
From your experience can you tell whether all Eb2 concurrent 140/485 after may 04 are picked for pilot program?
I am yet in the labor stage from east coast with company being located there. But i am planning to file my 140/485 concurrently from CSC instead of VSC to take advantage of pilot program. I fall under Eb2 as i have MS +3 yrs experience.
Lawyer had mentioned VSC as center for filing 140/485 in Form 750B for LC. Can i still be able to file from CSC, if my present residence fall under CSC?
Any response from serious is great appreciated.
Thanks

Hi needGCby05 my case was filed under EB2 category. I have the same experience as yours. I can't give advice about filing in VSC or CSC. The lawyer knows best.