I-140 Help!!

AussieGirl

I applied for my I140 Visa, an EB-1, on August 13th, 2007. THe processing dates online say august 26th, 2007. Does this mean they should have processed mine already and I should be expecting it in the mail? Or should I do the premium processing now, after waiting 11 months or so already? Thanks for all help! It's appreciated. I didn't get a lawyer so I'm doing this by myself!

The processing dates in the website is the average processing time. Actual processing time vary on an individual case basis. In my opinion, your's is close to approval. By the way, premium processing for I-140 has been suspended as of today.

I am in the same boat. I-140 receipt date 8th Aug 2007. I read on murthy's website that dol is actually processing I-140 as of july and the aug26th is a mistake in the bulletin.
Also you can call customer service if they publish a date that is 30 days past your date. like for eg in my case if they publish any date past 7th Sep 2007 as their 1-140 date i should call them and they can open a service request for me.
hope this helps.

Hello willy_gc ,
Hope this will hlep you. My I-140 Receipt date was Aug 08 2007. I got RFE on my I -140 on May2nd 2008. Sent REF response on May 20th 2008. I got my I-140 Approved on May 27th 2008. so, since we both have same dates, your will also be processed soon. hang in there and good luck WILLY_GL.