I-140 File in Dec 2005 from Nebraska

HI I am new to this forum

EB-2 NIW NSC

RD-12/12/05
LUD-01/03/06

Just waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140 approved

My 140 (EB2) was filed on 16th Dec 2005 and was approved on 31st January 2006. I am sure they are processing 2005 but the pattern is random.

Now I have to wait till visa dates becomes available. I understand that the dates are moving.

It's a total waste. People like us who filed in 2005 are stuck... 2006 I-140's are approved within a week folks. What should we do? My frustation continues. :mad:

Dear Stillwaiting: My RD was Dec 29, 2005 and similarly to you, I'm still waiting to be approved. NSC seems to be approving in random order and it's frustrating, but I think you should cheer up and stop being so pessimistic. Life is too short and at least you are in a good company (lol) :)

stillwaiiting said:
It's a total waste. People like us who filed in 2005 are stuck... 2006 I-140's are approved within a week folks. What should we do? My frustation continues. :mad:

Come on man... you have been crying so badly with no reason. Your PD is 2003 and there are 2001 & 2002 people still waiting for LC approvals. You ate me are lucky that we didn't struck in labor and able to file my 140. I have already said this one time before.

My 140 RD is Dec 22nd and I am still waiting. I am glad few Jan applications are getting approved. Good to see a movement. You don't deserve to cry that loud so soon....

Hope you take this positively instead of firing back at me. Feel good buddy.

I don't know why the December cases are taking so long but it's happening. Mine was approved today:
AD Feb 21

140 in NSC Dec 2005

IS anybody received Approvals yet ? I filed on 13th Dec still waiting for 140 approval. is anybodylike me ?