I-140 Education + experience requirement match in Labour

usman2004

Registered Users (C)
In my Lobour RIR ETA form there is requirement of bs or equivalent and 3 yrs exp needed for the job offered.
But i have BE degree from india + MS degree in CS from usa also I have 1 yrs and 4 months exact exp which is described
in ETA form from the previous company which was bought after that by my current company.and i have applied from
my current company in which so far i have 2 yrs exp.I have other usa exp
of about 1.3 yrs which is in IT but not exact skills which is in job offered. Do they count MS Degree as some yrs exp? please let me know am i eligible
for approval of I140. My RIR apps is still in california EDD.
Thanks in advance.

re:

Your post is very difficult to understand

1. Have you applied for I140 using pre approved labor ???

2. If Yes what were the requirements for the Job and what did u have as of that date (date the labor was applied)

As far as I know the MS degree cannot be sub for experience unless the labor says that the req. is
Bachelors + 5 yrs experience OR Masters + 1 yrs experience.

Again this is just my opinion. so check with a lawyer.

Thanks for reply. I really appreciate that.
My Labor was applied in may03. and the requirement on labor was BS + 3 yrs of experience. My labor is still in process but i just realize by reading my records that the day my current company acquired my previous company, i had 2 yrs and 7 month of exp. so when i applied for labor i had 2 yrs and 7 month of total previous companies experience + 6 months of current company experience.
So would i be ok with future I-140.

Thanks

re:

what was the total yrs of exp as of the date labor was filed. if u are short by 3 months , i dont know if its a big deal. i would consult a lawyer

thanks man.
when labor was filed my total exp including current employer was
4yrs. but i don't know wheather current employers exp count.

Does this look ok or any gotchas with this-- L C Sub

Hi ,
My employer had filed mu LC Sub+I-140. Original LC says:Bachelor's in CS, Engineering, or related field plus 3 years of software engineering experience.

I have Bachelors in Production with 4+ years of experience. Is this ok. Can any one comment on this.