I 140 EB2 May 20 2003 not Approved

shenoym

Registered Users (C)
Guru's

I don't know what to do. Mine is EB2 concurrent processing applied in May 20 2003. Got my AP and EAD in July 2003. Did my FP in March 2004. Applied for 2 nd EAD in Feb 2004 and not recieved it.

I see the I 140 for EB2 has gone to September 2003 and my case has not been touched. I asked for my company lawyer to open an inquiry on my case. He send's me the following message

"
Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on May
20, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about
processing. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process
this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as
processing is complete. "

telling that he will not be able to put an inquiry until your petition goes beyond the processing times listed above.

These lawyers never share our I 140 case number and they will not understand my frustration and anticipation.

Is anybody in the form are in my situation if so what have you done? or any suggestion pl advise.

what ur lawyer is talking abt? i think this 1 month crap is based on the processing dates relesed by service center, they says they are working on cases of spetember, urs is may, as far as my best knowledge u def can start an enquiry, try and talk to ur employer,mab be he can help u

shenoym,
Your attorney wants you to wait until 485 days and he is going to do something ?? Thats crap !!! the dates released by service center have well passed May and you can file case status enquiry.

Originally posted by shenoym
Guru's

I don't know what to do. Mine is EB2 concurrent processing applied in May 20 2003. Got my AP and EAD in July 2003. Did my FP in March 2004. Applied for 2 nd EAD in Feb 2004 and not recieved it.

I see the I 140 for EB2 has gone to September 2003 and my case has not been touched. I asked for my company lawyer to open an inquiry on my case. He send's me the following message

"
Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on May
20, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about
processing. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process
this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as
processing is complete. "

telling that he will not be able to put an inquiry until your petition goes beyond the processing times listed above.

These lawyers never share our I 140 case number and they will not understand my frustration and anticipation.

Is anybody in the form are in my situation if so what have you done? or any suggestion pl advise.

Sounds familiar... Does your company name is like "R*******"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: I 140 EB2 May 20 2003 not Approved

Originally posted by m78768
Sounds familiar... Does your company name is like "R*******"?

m78768 - do u mean RAMPYARI Consultants!!!

Re: Re: Re: I 140 EB2 May 20 2003 not Approved

Originally posted by brigand
m78768 - do u mean RAMPYARI Consultants!!!

RAMPYARI sound better than I was hoping! - RANGEELA would be nice! ;);)

Same boat

I am in the same boat
EB2 RD May 2nd 2003 AD ???
2nd EAD/AP approved RD 1/28/2004 AD 5/2/2004
FP 3/18/2004