I-140 EB1-OR@NSC approved in 10.5 months

Congrats mrm-efileEA. How did you manage to send OR application to NSC and EA to TSC?
Thanks

Hi mrm-efileEA,
I did not understand E-filed for EB1-EA application. Could you explain? because I think we need to submit all documents via normal mail.
Thank you

Congrats mrmefileEA! Everyone is getting decision on EB1-OR at NSC so fast, I don't know what's wrong with my case. My RD is 10/14/07 and I submitted my response to RFE on Aug 26 2008 but there is no decision so far.
I don't know how long will it take to know the fate.

Congrats mrmefileEA! Everyone is getting decision on EB1-OR at NSC so fast, I don't know what's wrong with my case. My RD is 10/14/07 and I submitted my response to RFE on Aug 26 2008 but there is no decision so far.
I don't know how long will it take to know the fate.

Dear eb2007:

Thanks. I know waiting is painful. I heard that they are taking about 3 months after RFE. I sent for my EB1-EA@TSC recently. Hope you hear good about yours soon.

Hi mrm-efileEA,
I did not understand E-filed for EB1-EA application. Could you explain? because I think we need to submit all documents via normal mail.
Thank you

You only e-file the form I-140 through the internet. The case then gets registered at TSC immediately. Within one week after you e-filed your I-140, you have to mail all the supporting documents (with the receipt of your e-filed I-140 on the top) to TSC.
The good: your case goes to TSC, you save couple of days on the receipt.
The possible bad: your mailed in supporting documents may get lost or not linked to your e-filed I-140 form.
That's so far I know.