I-140/EAD/AP Approvals

wonderfulboy

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

did any who currently filed for I-140/EAD/AP with Received Date in December 1st week got approvals???

--------------------------
Category : EB2, RIR ,MD
MD (I-140/485/EAD/AP) : December 3rd 2002
RD : December 4th 2002
ND : January 14th 2003
EAC-03079 - xxxxx
EAD : ???(AP)
Parole : ???(AP)
I-140 : ???(AP)
I-485 : ???(AP) :D

Mine has RD of Jan 4 th
I checked Online status it says
On January 22, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting that you appear for fingerprint recording.

Guys when you are referring to your RD, are you talking about the date that is given by automated message given when you enter your EAC number on online status check.

Online status check says that we received your application on date, month and year. But that is same as Notice Date on the receipts received by the lawyer. Received Date is the day the application is received by VSC.

I got this question because couple of friends in this message board received FP notification and EAD approvals whose RD is after first week of December. My RD is December 4th but i haven't received any approvals or FP notification also.

Also iam confused with VSC updated processing table they say that they are processing 131(12/06/02), EAD (Current) which is posted on 15th January. But i haven't received any 131/765 approvals :(
Can any one clarify this for me???

I think you are new to this

Don't get fooled by INS processing times. I know you are very NAIVE.

INS has their own processing imes, which even they don't know.

Poor woderful boy. You will eventually grow up. INS SUCKS

Whats I-140 categories E11, E12, E13

Can someone enlighten me on what these E11, E12, E13 categories are. my 140 receipt only says 140 for alien worker. How do I know which category will I fall into.

EB2/140-RD-08-09/concurrent.:confused:

FP

friends, is the status "to appear for FP on such an such date" linked to the 140 receipt number or 485 receipt #, when checking on AVM/online (for concurrent filers)?

you should check with I-485 EAC/receit number.

rdip,

Its is for I-485 application. So you should check with its EAC number. It just says.. request for FP is sent on such date. It won't give you actual scheduled date.

gcinfo1971 and others

thanks for your response....could anyone one of you could also tell me when submitting 131 AP in part 7 it says "on a separate sheet...explain how you qualify for an adv parole and what cicumstances warrant issuance of AP>.". Should this be in a form of letter addressed to the INS? For how you qualify...what does one write (I am a concurrent filer)? and also what kind of circumstances are acceptable to them ? Please share this info friends.

rdip,

There are couple of postings on this site reg. the format of the letter. Normally any thing like business trip, visiting parents/relatives , taking care of property in home country etc would work. I personally put the last two reasons. You can address to INS offie.

I used the below format..

Your Name & Address
WORK: XXXXXXXX
HOME: XXXXXXXX

Jan xx , 2003

To,
Immigration Officer
U.S Department of Justice
Immigration and Naturalization Service
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden St.
Saint Albans, Vermont 05479

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sub: Requesting Advance Parole
Ref: If any...

XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXX

Hope this helps.

Recipt date question

Hi all,
thanks a lot for the information flow in this forum.

My 485/EAD/AP are applied on Jan 6th but i didnot receive any receipt yet!.

If VSC starts sending receipt notices very late do they give the RD as their original received date or the date when they send me the receipt notice.

I am hoping if they give me the receipt date as the day they receive my application, i can atleast approach the local INS office after completing 90 days from the receipt date.

Thanks again.:confused:

Hi GcKar2002,

I did Concurrent Filing of my I-140/EAD/485/AP on December 3rd and VSC received it on December 4th 2002. I got Receipts on January 14th 2003 with Notice Date given as January 14th 2003 and Receipt Date as December 4th 2002.

So the date VSC received will be given as Receipt Date. Don't worry about it. They will jan 4th or 6th as given date for you. Average it is taking 1 month to 1 month 15 days for receiving receipts. You can expect your receipts from Feb 1st week to Feb 2nd week as per my caluclation.Nothing need to be worried about it ok.

my ND is dec11th and finally received RD for 485/AP and EAD-jan16th.
prority date is missing and also I didnot receive notice for FP? anyone having ND around jan having similar experiances? pl post.

thanks
shobhana