I-140 E-filed EB1-EA: usps express mail can not deliver the supporting documents

kumarbr2000

Registered Users (C)
Did anyone send his/her I-140 by expressmail and found that it can not be delivered because the address is a P.O. Box, not an actual office? I sent the supporting documents related to my I-140 EB1-EA application to TSC by usps expressmail, but the postal department hasn't been able to deliver my package yet. The postoffice won't leave my package in a P.O. Box, unless signed and received by someone. I am concerned that my package might come back to me if they are not able to deliver it. I am wondering if anyone faced similar situation.

Thanks

you do not send express mail packages to a p.o.box. there is a special express mail address. please use that address.

Do you have confirmation receipt when you sent by USPS??

I recommend FedEx to USCIS. It is faster and gurantee. It will cost $20-30 max for any petition.

I sent my PP application by USPS express mail to NSC POBOx number. after reading your post, i was worried. surprisingly it was delivered, the second day.
lucky???

kumarbr2000 said:
Did anyone send his/her I-140 by expressmail and found that it can not be delivered because the address is a P.O. Box, not an actual office? I sent the supporting documents related to my I-140 EB1-EA application to TSC by usps expressmail, but the postal department hasn't been able to deliver my package yet. The postoffice won't leave my package in a P.O. Box, unless signed and received by someone. I am concerned that my package might come back to me if they are not able to deliver it. I am wondering if anyone faced similar situation.

Thanks

First they leave a notice, then they go back and deliver at "INS" office the following day.

My package was delivered the next day to the USCIS. I wonder why the usps bothers to leave notice to the P. O. Box. at all. Anyway, I am glad that my package was delivered. I noticed an LUD on the day the package was delivered, and one more LUD a day after it. I wonder if the TSC has already started processing it.

kumarbr2000 said:
My package was delivered the next day to the USCIS. I wonder why the usps bothers to leave notice to the P. O. Box. at all. Anyway, I am glad that my package was delivered. I noticed an LUD on the day the package was delivered, and one more LUD a day after it. I wonder if the TSC has already started processing it.

Hi Kumarbr,

My supporting documents was delivered on Jan. 29, 07. Will there be any change in online status once TSC receives the package. I efiled my I-140 on Jan. 12, 07 and it ended at TSC. have you gone for PP or regular processing?

Hi Madgu, did you file an appeal or created a new case?

Good luck.

GG_007

madgu-gc2005 said:
Hi Kumarbr,

My supporting documents was delivered on Jan. 29, 07. Will there be any change in online status once TSC receives the package. I efiled my I-140 on Jan. 12, 07 and it ended at TSC. have you gone for PP or regular processing?

go_getter007 said:
Hi Madgu, did you file an appeal or created a new case?

Good luck.

GG_007

I made a new case and did not go for appeal. YOu might be aware that we will get the decision from AAO after one year or so. More work and wait time especially....

madgu-gc2005 said:
Hi Kumarbr,

You won't see any change in your online status (it would still say... application received... pending etc.). However, there would be a new LUD date the day your application package is received by the USCIS.

I haven't gone for PP yet... don't think I will.

sent mine today

I sent mine today to NSC by USPS express mail. Unless there is a delivery confirmation required, it is delived to the PO Box.

kumarbr2000 said:
You won't see any change in your online status (it would still say... application received... pending etc.). However, there would be a new LUD date the day your application package is received by the USCIS.

I haven't gone for PP yet... don't think I will.

Yes Kumarbr. I saw LUD yesterday without any message change. Most likely TSC has received my supporting documents. Keep posting your updates. Thanks.

madgu-gc2005 said:
Yes Kumarbr. I saw LUD yesterday without any message change. Most likely TSC has received my supporting documents. Keep posting your updates. Thanks.
Hi madgu-gc,
It looks like is the receipt of your documents, so the LUD may change soon.
I am sure this time you will get it.
Good luck!

good_y said:
Hi madgu-gc,
It looks like is the receipt of your documents, so the LUD may change soon.
I am sure this time you will get it.
Good luck!

Thanks good_y. My attorney was telling me that if I go for PP then my case might get transferred to NSC. Not sure whether it is sure or not. I do not want to make any chance now.

PM me how you interlinked your 485.

Hi Madgu-GC

dont waste money in upgrading to pp and all distress.
Any way you are going to get repply from texas center with in a month or so. It is almost like pp.

psn2006

psn2006 said:
dont waste money in upgrading to pp and all distress.
Any way you are going to get repply from texas center with in a month or so. It is almost like pp.

psn2006

Thanks. Where is your EB-1EA pending? when did you file?

You have to waive the receiver's signature part, when mailing by express mail to a post box.

first time poster..have been following for a month or so..

Pradeep
I-140 e-filed to 01/17/07 ( TSC regular)
Supporting info sent 01/23/07
LUD 01/28/07 (Sunday!)

kumarbr2000 said:

Thanks

kumarbr2000 said:

Thanks

Any updates. today there was a LUD without any message change in my case.

hi madgu-gc

I e-filed my EB1 EA application (self petition) on 6th dec\
supporting documentation received on jan 4.
RFE received on 23 jan (19 days)
the rfe is general, I am confident that the officer have't touched my application and sent a general rfe with all 10 points.

psn2006

psn2006 said:
I e-filed my EB1 EA application (self petition) on 6th dec\
supporting documentation received on jan 4.
RFE received on 23 jan (19 days)
the rfe is general, I am confident that the officer have't touched my application and sent a general rfe with all 10 points.

psn2006

Your petition is pending at TSC. am I right? you carefully review your RFE. any specific points they highlighted in your RFE? Please post the RFE details. that will be helpful. Thanks