I-140 denied (TSC) - 10+3 yr Diploma+AMIETE

rkanugula

Registered Users (C)
Hi , My I140 was Denied, I have qualification like 10+Diploma(3 years) + AMIETE and have 9 years experience when my labor was filed in 2003, My law agency used my 3 year Diploma and additional expereince only stating combining 3 yr Diploma and AMIETE (which I done in 2 Years) won't qualify for 4 yr US equivalent Degree as it seems CIS is particular about one Degree vs Combination of Degrees to make it 4 yr US equivalent Degree and will deny I-140 when you combine to make US equivalent BS degree.

My I-140 got denied without any RFE, I've an educational evaluation from trustforte which states it's equivalent to 4 yr US BS degree but my law agency is saying combination of Diploma and AMIETE that I done in 2 years won't work...Latest update I got is that now CIS is very particular and may consider 3 yr Diploma as 1 yr US Degree so my law agency is suggesting to use that and use rest of my experience for making Degree equivalent for filing the MTR.

Any help is appreciated as what should be the better path and as I seen there are couple of folks who had similar issue (kodi123 and raguram) and what you done and what was the outcome etc.

If you also can let me know where did you get education evaluation for immigration.

Appreciate for your response.

3 years diploma + AMIETE has to be progressive in order to be comparable to US bachelors. Moreover US Bachelor needs 12 years of education.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Do you mean without any break or gap between 3year Diploma and AMIETE, if that is the case I don't have any gap it was done in progressive manner from calendar year perspective.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Do you mean without any break or gap between 3year Diploma and AMIETE, if that is the case I don't have any gap it was done in progressive manner from calendar year perspective.

Any suggestions?

No, progressive means that AMIETE requires the 3 year diploma that you undertook.

Yes, it does. You have an option to do it either after 10+2 or after 3 yr Diploma so it's a requirement.

Now the question comes as I mentioned earlier can we combine 3 yr Diploma and AMIETE together to make it equivalent 3-yr US degree? or you should not combine as I mentioned and read earlier that for GC labor you can't combine mutiple degrees to make it equivalent, is that a valida statement?

No, you cannot combine 3 years and AMIETE as one can appear for AMIETE after completing 10+2 also. Your chances are slim.

All,

Due to god's almighty.

My MTR got approved and subsequent I-140.

MTR/Appeal filed on Dec 16th and my law agency received approval notice yesterday.
My USCIS online case status shows I-290B approved but the I-140 as re-opened and pending decission approval.

Hi all,

One of our employee's I-140 got rejected in June 08. My attorney stated today that there is good news for AMIETE/ AMIE/ IEMI. He stated that he will be re-filing the denied case on Monday as there is a convincing evidence to prove that AMIETE is equivalent to B.S. Anybody wants the attorney'shelp please email me. I am watching this forum and I knew that AMIE people have problem with I-140 approval. I thought the information our attorney has would be helpful for all of you. According to him all the denied or revoked cases can be re-filed with the new evidence.