I-140 Denied On Educational Grounds

Rathergetshot,
Yes, this is the advertisement. I have to check on my LC 14/15 coloum.

Thanks

Ref Education Evaluation

Got REF on Education Evaluation:
Evaluation is necessary to determine the level and major field of education attainment,as described in the supporting documents, in terms of equivalent education in the US.
Consider formal education only, not practical experience.

My Attorney mentioned in LC By mistake in place of "or" mentioned "and"
College Degree Required: M.S
Major Field of Study : Comp.Science and related courses.

Below I have the US Equivalent summary done by World Education Services Inc, NY.
Master's in Mathemetics, Master's in Education, one year of post-secondary study and trainng at computer training Institute.

Is any problem in my Major field of study which is mentioned above
(Compu.Science and related courses) in labour based on my evaluation?

Thanks
MDK1

Ed Evaluation

nbasetti ,

I did a good search in google but could not locate this KTewary .There was some one in NJ with the name Kamlesh Tewary , but there was no Law offices by that name. Well I think U can look around for good reputed attorneys.

I did civil Engg too and I am in H1B. Now applied for EAD.
So I want to ask you, do you feel that if the word computer Science not appeared in you labour --- your case would have been just fine.

I am getting tensed up about it, I did a couse in compters back home and it was mentioned in my H1B labor.Now I lost that document too.

My labor requirements are : BS with 6 months experience.

Thanks
BillToo

I140 Approved: Is the approval final?

My lawyer did an incredible job in putting together my I140 case on a Labor substitution.

The Labor required MS in Mechanical Engineering. But I have MS in a different field. My prior work experience cannot be used to determine equivalency to MS in Mechanical as the work experience was gained at the same employer who is now sponsoring me.

My 7th year H1B and my I140 were approved in 3 months (in 2004). Can memebers and experts share their knowledge on the following:

1. Can an approved I140 be reviewed and in the worst case approval revoked?
2. Will I140 be reviewed at the time of EAD/I485 filing/etc.?
3. Can it affect I485 approval in any way?

Thank you all in advance.