I-140 Denied, Is My 7th Ext Vaild ?

Any updates?

Hi,
Any updates regarding the MTRs that were filed by applicants thru' this company? Please let us know what is going on.

Regards...

Receipt number for I-140 MTR

infoboy said:
Hi,
Any updates regarding the MTRs that were filed by applicants thru' this company? Please let us know what is going on.

Regards...

I have a question for all the members of this board.Once MTR for I-140 is filed does the same previous Receipt numbers holds good or does INS issues a new receipt number.If any one knows,please let me know as it is very important for me and it would help me a lot
:confused:

I think it is new number. I remember my friend told me he got new number for MTR which was based on the receipt date of MTR.

desideccan said:
I have a question for all the members of this board.Once MTR for I-140 is filed does the same previous Receipt numbers holds good or does INS issues a new receipt number.If any one knows,please let me know as it is very important for me and it would help me a lot
:confused:

GC_GoneCase said:
I think it is new number. I remember my friend told me he got new number for MTR which was based on the receipt date of MTR.

You mean to say INS will issue a new receipt number when MTR IS filed and old receipt number for denied case will not be valid any more.Thanks for your response

MTR from this company

Does any one know for sure about MTR filed from this company.We should have an update by now.Please let every one know what happened to MTR'S so that it will be very much helpful .Please update the board with regard to pending MTR'S from this company. :confused: :confused:

unitednations said:
they were all denied.

denied based on abiltiy to pay and that the job was not permanent.

Lawyer from this company say's they did not receive any response as yet.What do you say united.

unitednations said:
The cases were all denied starting beginning of april through beginning of may.

The first batch of motion to reopens were filed at the end of april.

The first batch that were filed motion to reopens all got denied. Obviously, there are still a few which decisions haven't been made.

I have intimate knowledge of these cases and people.

Regarding the attorney response; take it for what it is worth.

Due to the nature of desi consulting companies, many employees do not know the others, and companies, lawyers can get away with bulls------ people. However, not in this case as many of the people know each other and can cross reference what company and lawyer is saying with what has actually happened.

You mean to say even after providing all the documents from the company side all the cases got rejected ?.United in your judgement all the cases filed from this company will be rejected no matter what individual case ot may be ?.
Other question is if a case has to be approved from such a company what kind of route and documents we should present both from employee and employer ?.

Receipt number

United one more question for you .When MTR is applied will they issue a new receipt number or the same old receipt number for the denied case holds good.Thanks for your help.

I checked with my friend again. It is new receipt number EAC-XX-XXX-XXXXX
(He is on east coast) for Motion to reopen.

desideccan said:
You mean to say INS will issue a new receipt number when MTR IS filed and old receipt number for denied case will not be valid any more.Thanks for your response

GC_GoneCase said:
I checked with my friend again. It is new receipt number EAC-XX-XXX-XXXXX
(He is on east coast) for Motion to reopen.

Will all MTR'S applied from this company will be rejected no matter what ?.

unitednations said:
yes.

i saw the denials.

essentially, two points 1) Ability to pay 2) temporary job.

the temporary job is a little difficult to overcome. If uscis applies this same standard to all consulting companies, no one will be getting a greencard.

What happens if we get a letter from client(fortune 100 company) saying that we need him for a very long term

unitednations said:
last time: these cases are dead.

i don't want to post any more about this company.

I've had discussions with company lawyer, cpa, and at least 8 of the affected people at this company.

It is DEAD.

Some cases did get approved from this company recently.I was wondering ,what special thing did they have where as other's did not have.Every one is rejected on same issue. :mad:

Hi Desideccan,

This company is a blacklisted/fraud company by USCIS. First of all, forget about your GC process through this company. Even their H1Bs are started getting denied and this company was not informed to the employees whose H1B were denied and put them out of status. Few of the employees of this company started getting phone calls from DOL. It seems like DOL already started investigation and very soon USCIS and IRS (due to improper accounting/accounting scam) will start their investigation. GET AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY ASAP otherwise you will be out of status.

NOID from USCIS

This company already received one NOID from NSC and responded by the attorney and waiting for the result from USCIS. Yet another case already been revoked by CSC. If you are from this company should look for other options outside this company. The reason for NOID 1) Ability to Pay 2) failed to prove the job is permanent. In CSC center till now 20 I140/I140 MTR petitions were denied due to the above reasons. Any recently approved I140 petitons will get NOID. These were approved by an error.

need_a_gc_now said:
This company already received one NOID from NSC and responded by the attorney and waiting for the result from USCIS. Yet another case already been revoked by CSC. If you are from this company should look for other options outside this company. The reason for NOID 1) Ability to Pay 2) failed to prove the job is permanent. In CSC center till now 20 I140/I140 MTR petitions were denied due to the above reasons. Any recently approved I140 petitons will get NOID. These were approved by an error.

Guys if your i-140 is approved and 180 days are passed ins cannot revoke your
approved i-140.FoR more details read Muthy's web site :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
unitednations said:
here is the applicable part of the immigration nationality act:
http://uscis.gov/lpBin/lpext.dll/in...?f=templates&fn=document-frame.htm#slb-act205
INA: ACT 205 - REVOCATION OR APPROVAL OF PETITIONS

Sec. 205. [8 U.S.C. 1155] The Secretary of Homeland Security 1/ may, at any time, for what he deems to be good and sufficient cause, revoke the approval of any petition approved by him under section 204. Such revocation shall be effective as of the date of approval of any such petition.

What happens if 485 gets approved before they revoke i-140 .

unitednations said:
USCIS re-looks at an approved 140 before they go to approve a 485. If they didn't think it was approvable they wouldn't approve the 485, instead they would re-open the 140.

USCIS has up to five years to rescind the approval of a 485 if they thought it was approved in ERROR (if it was fraud they can take it away at any time).

Note: this is not an easy thing for uscis to do. They have to go through a lot of procedures to do this. that is the recission part of it.

United please tell the board some poestive things they need to do in this situation so that we could gets things moving.

GCcomesoon

desideccan said:
United please tell the board some poestive things they need to do in this situation so that we could gets things moving.

I have been reading your posts.Are you with this company or do you intend to joing this company ?Please stay away. Thats my friendly suggestion to you.They are blacklisted in USCIS,& DOL. Thier business is at risk.

Please don't even talk about this company.They have destroyed so many people's life.

Thanks
GCcomesoon