I-140 Denied, Is My 7th Ext Vaild ?

unitednations said:
I am familiar with this companies case.

It is dead. 0% chance of approval.
Really? What happened to that company? If it really has some unknown problems, well, as I said yesterday, that will be another thing. Again, the ability to pay matters how you convince the adjudicator your company can pay the PW at the time (and thereafter) of approval of your GC. If you do some research, you can find someone has reported his I-485 got approved after responding to the RFE although he had not been paid the PW at the time of the RFE issued. Maybe that company is a green card factory.

20 people are denied, 20 more in list.

United nations,
Would you recomend not to file MTR , as said by a guy in a previous posting
that I should find a new labor.

Is this reasonble that a such green card factory exists and we cannot do anyting about this. Down the road they might fool more people. :mad:

goofy3,

Very sorry to hear about your case. Probably no one else can feel the pain of it but yourself. Never the less we can try to help you out.

I think, in such a case, if anyody knows about possibility of help thru substitute, we should come forward.
At the same time, could you tell the name of the company so that many more could be saved from this trap?

goofy3 said:
20 people are denied, 20 more in list.

United nations,
Would you recomend not to file MTR , as said by a guy in a previous posting
that I should find a new labor.

Is this reasonble that a such green card factory exists and we cannot do anyting about this. Down the road they might fool more people. :mad:

Yes, it is imp to know about the company.
I understand that it is not a good idea to tell about the company in the public forum.
Please send private message with company name to those who are interested to know about it. Well, I am included in those interested .....

Guys...I am worried I have applied through that company.
Dont know yet. waiting .................

All of you 41 effcted victims of sub LC should colloborate and talk with lawyer/employer for Y01-04 tax returns and discuss with next course of action.
Here's my suuggestion: for H1s completing 6+ yrs

Get 7+ yr ext on mtr and look for sub lc asap and also file PERM
LC of your own, so that you will get 7+ h1 exts(indefinite) based on
your own LC pending 365 days. you can switch employers on any 6+ h1s like any other h1.

If you find Sub LC from other company, then file 140 and attach that receipt fot 7+ H1 transfer/ext same time too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too

Hi

I am also one of you guys with the same company.Iam waiting for my 140 results now.
EAD,AP approved
140/485 - 12/13/04 - CSC

Thanks

Company , pls read United nations

Hi Microdev

I don't want to name it directly now.We all are in critical situation now,if things change & probably MTR's get thru , it will be a miracle, so I don't want to jump to conclusions about that company.
Anyways for your info the company name has been mentioned in some postings here.

United N, if you are so sure that MTR appeal would fail for this company, does it even make sense to apply for MTR by spending some more money ?cause again moner has to paid by us .any comments ?

Thanks

Plan of Action

unitednations said:
i'd suggest you contact some of the other people from this company and see what there plan of action is.

From everything I have researched, the RFE's I've seen, denials, cases I've worked on; i got the general flavor what uscis is looking at, what arguments they have to accept and what arguments they definitely don't accept.

the arguments that company is setting forth, i would put into the bucket that uscis definitely doesn't accept.

put it this way, five people paid me money to work on this case. when my suggestions of how to overcome fell on deaf ears, I refunded the money since there was no reason to work on a case where I didn't think there was a chance for approval.

Thanks for the reply.From your reply , I understand that the 140 denials for this company can be approved thru MTR by solid arguments .Now I also feel that you know much more about these denials & how to get these turned over.

Lets say at least 10 guys from this company get-together ,In that case how should we co-ordinate so that you , attorney , & the company is involved in getting these 140 cases approved ?

Any suggestions

Thanks

SRD,
why dont you talk to UN over the phone may be he will help you guys as he did to couple of my friends to get their GC's approved.

RB

this is too scary man, I just hope that USCIS wont come back and revoke all the approved I-140's of this company as they did for a Michigan company