I-140 Denied, Is My 7th Ext Vaild ?

GCcomesoon said:
I have been reading your posts.Are you with this company or do you intend to joing this company ?Please stay away. Thats my friendly suggestion to you.They are blacklisted in USCIS,& DOL. Thier business is at risk.

Please don't even talk about this company.They have destroyed so many people's life.

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Lawyer is saying he will take all the cases to appeals court.Do you know how long it takes to get a decision from appeals court.

It might take 12-14 months

desideccan said:
Lawyer is saying he will take all the cases to appeals court.Do you know how long it takes to get a decision from appeals court.

I know that the attorney is going to appeal in AAO .It will take long time there ( 12-14 months),Anyways the chances are real slim

Thanks
GCcomesoon

GCcomesoon said:
I know that the attorney is going to appeal in AAO .It will take long time there ( 12-14 months),Anyways the chances are real slim

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Can i know ,your e_mail address

Mansan Case

desideccan said:
Can i know ,your e_mail address

Until now only Mansan case got approved.It was rfe tough.Can he please update the board with more details with regard to his approval.

Friendly Suggestion

The Above Info Is True...i Am One Of The Victim. I Came Out And Searching For Another Pre Approved Labor. I Hope This Helps...

MTR denied

Hi all,
I am new to this thread.
Based on prvious posts it seems I am also victim from same company.
My MTR is denied and currently I am in 7th year ext.
Can any one give me some details about the status if I do not try for appeal.

Thanks

GCVICTIM999 said:
Hi all,
I am new to this thread.

Thanks

When did the lawyer file your MTR and how do you know,it is denied.
:(

GCVICTIM999 said:
Hi all,
I am new to this thread.

Thanks
If you do not appeal, your 7th year H1 will still be valid, and you can even transfer it to another company if you want to. To get 8th year on H1 you will have to look for alternatives like a pre approved LC etc.

MTR Denied

Thanks for the information.
I have another question.
If motition is dissmissed after we file MTR 290B,Is it go to AAO directly or do we need to file again in 30 days.

Thanks

GCVICTIM999 said:
Thanks for the information.
I have another question.
If motition is dissmissed after we file MTR 290B,Is it go to AAO directly or do we need to file again in 30 days.

Thanks
If you file MTR/appeal 290B, if service center does not like your argumet then case goes to AAO.
If you file only MTR, 290A, if service center does not like your argumet then they will deny it and at that time you will have to file 290B if you want to.