I-140 denied (ATP), urgent help please

All,

I am just back from a vacation and checking this thread. I will update you all with info I can tell. I didnt have access to anything that the attorney used, so I dont know how they filled that form and it will be unfair for me to mention the attorney's name in this forum which is not their forum. Let me think if I can provide his name as I really know the pain,
Sunny.

suny,
did you have to file for mtr for 485 or they reopened once 140 was approved.
also if you don't want to share attorney name i public send me im or email because i am going through same problems

thanks

Dimpi,
For 485, my attorney felt it shouldnt be a problem even if its denied in the worst case as that can be ireinstated. He said we dont need to do anything regarding that as we did not recevie any denial notice on any of the 3 stages, ead, 485 or ap.
I am still not sure how I can provide you such information. I did not read the terms and conditions here, but I am sure they will say not to disclose such information, and its possible my account can become deactivated. Let me check. Trust me, its one of the big lawfirms where you always check latest information.Desi firm but all attorneys are non-desi. I really want to help you, but put yourself in my shoes. This thread may even get deleted.

Sunny.