I-140 denial notice

mitthan

Hi Gurus,
Please advise
Last year one company applied for my I-140 in substitution of preapproved labor showing future employment and I am about to join him after my some certifications done but before that I got a RFE on my I-140 later on 26th June received a letter for denial, I didn't see what is the reason for it because the company doesn't share information with me but he is asking for Lawer fee even it if not approved but I am worried what can be done next, I am waiting for more information this what was the reason for denail
but please advise me what can I do? what are the options do I have,
can I file MTR myself without my employer and the lawer who filed the application if they don't help me , If they help then I will take there help
looking for suggestion please guidance

Chance of approval after reopening

Hi ,
Please suggest me what are the chances of approval if I file MTR based on future employement???
I am thinking to file MTR suggestions please
my employer is saying there good chances of approval if MTR is filed but I have to pay the lawer fee

Hi,
My I-140 was denied because of RFE. Later I-485 was also denied. I was using EAD. We never received RFE. I filed 290 B (MTR) in July 1st week. My check was cashed in July 14. But I never received any response from TSC. How long will it take to get response from TSC regarding I-290 B? Please respond me. I am worried about my EAD because it is expiring with 2 months. Anyone suggestion would be highly appreciated.
thanks in advance
Samir