I-140 Dates Progress by only 2 days !!

DesiVidesi

Registered Users (C)
The dates have been updated in the USCIS site today (21st April) and I-140 has progressed by only 2 days in all categories !! Earlier it was Jan 17th and is now Jan 19th. :(

Don't get dismayed! Please remember that this is the first Texas update post specialization. And because of the center specialization, the received a whole glut of cases from CA. So lets wait for the next two updates to get a better feel for the post specialization processing.

Remember TSC received about 15,000 or so I-140 applications from CSC. Obviously they are spending much time entering them all in the system and getting started with processing.

And from NSC

And they're getting more cases from NSC too...

Why would they need to enter them into the system ... aren't they already in. I'm sure they all use the same system. Any thoughts?

Thank you creative10 and gc_2006.

In fact, it appears that the date in the USCIS site is not correct. Because the I-140 of one of my friend with the same I-140 Receipt date as mine has been processed. The date on the site shows 19th Jan while the receipt date processed was in Feb.

Feb Cases

Then we should start seeing February cases being processed soon (this week or next). Thanks for sharing.