I-140 cases at AAO

My lawyer called me yesterday to set an appointment in preparation for I-485. He said I-140 will be approved in 3 to 4 weeks. Does anyone know how long medical examination last because I had done one last December.

My I-140 EB3 AAO appeal and motion to reconsider was sent to CSC on 11/13/03.

How long does it take for CSC to review the case and forward it to AAO?

I am yet to receive the receipt notice for my I-290B (AAO appeal petition) from my attorney.

If my case is forwarded to AAO will the I-140 online status will also change to "This case was forwarded to AAO...." ? thanks

we filed the I-290B and motion to reconsider. Will CSC treat both as two different petitions? or will they consider "motion to reconsider" first before forwarding the I-290B petition to AAO?

According to my attorney, they will consider motion to reopen first and if the person does not satisfied with the argument, he will forward to appeals office.

tsnaresh, In your case, how long did your service center take to forward your petition to AAO? Thanks

Guys my case is not yet over.
My status check again changed to " On December 1, we received this case back from Adminstrative Appeals Office, if any further action is appropriate, we will notify you when it is taken"

Lcauser, my lawyer wrote to the director requesting for an approved I-140. No reply yet.

Its been 4 weeks since we filed our I-290B and motion to reconsider petition with CSC. My case has not yet been tranferred to AAO.

Anybody had similar experience?

I140, Future Employee

Hi

I started my GC processing from my family friend's company back in Sept 2001 under future employee category. I never worked for that company. Now it is at Regional labor state. I promised that, I will start working for them once my labor is approved. I would like to go back to that company and work for them until 180 days were passed (Under 180- day rule).
Is it possible for me to change the company after 180 days, even when it is filed under "Future employee" Category

Looking forward to hear something, and any help would be appreciated

Based on this., I will make a great step now

Thanks
Sunny

My I-140 EB3 was approved yesterday.

Here is my case details,

I-140 EB3 Original LC
ND: 04/21/03
RFE: 07/17/03
RFE Replied On: 10/08/2003
I-140, EAD, AP, I-485 Denied on 10/15/2003
I-290B appeal to AAO and motion to reconsider filed on 11/17/03
I-140 approved on 12/18/2003

Originally posted by Ziri
180 days I think works after you have filed I-485.
Refer AC21 posts.
For 180days rule,I140 shoud have been apporved and 485 is pending morethan 180days.
It is not based on Labor approval.

Question regarding application!

Hi!

I just got my labor approved in 2nd week of december. Now me and my wife are filing for 140 and 485 concurrently. The question i have is regarding my wife's passport and her biographic info. Her passport is in her maiden name as we well as her H-4 Visa. My question is do I fill 485 with her maiden name or her married name? Do I need to have her passport changed to married name before I apply for I-485? If not, do they issue her green card in her maiden name or her married name? Please guide me in this matter.

Thanks
AB

Re: Question regarding application!

Originally posted by abhatt76
Hi!

I just got my labor approved in 2nd week of december. Now me and my wife are filing for 140 and 485 concurrently. The question i have is regarding my wife's passport and her biographic info. Her passport is in her maiden name as we well as her H-4 Visa. My question is do I fill 485 with her maiden name or her married name? Do I need to have her passport changed to married name before I apply for I-485? If not, do they issue her green card in her maiden name or her married name? Please guide me in this matter.

Thanks
AB
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=651404#post651404

dyno