I 140 case status

momukhtar

Hi

My I 140 was filed in February 2011. When I went to uscis website to check the case status it says "Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."

It is almost two weeks from receipt notice date. Normally how long it takes for receipt number to be entered in the online system.

Thanks

I am in same situation.Were u able to check case satus online?If yes,can u please share the details as to how u were able to check it.

Hi

My I 140 was filed in February 2011. When I went to uscis website to check the case status it says "Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283."

It is almost two weeks from receipt notice date. Normally how long it takes for receipt number to be entered in the online system.

Thanks

Did you guys get any updates or decisions on your I-140 petoitions? I self petitioned my I-140 NIW in March 2011 and still shows under review.

I am in same situation.Were u able to check case satus online?If yes,can u please share the details as to how u were able to check it.

no update yet

hello, I applied to I140 NIW at Nebraska on March 7. so far nothing new, just initial review. I called, they say call after July 7th. I hope they donot update their system and they just sent my approval. I really want to hear what they say 2 days later. Sometimes they update statues and backdate the processing time.