I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

permfiling said:
Doc,
You mentioned that your I-140 was filed on 11/23/05 or 04 ? as you say u got 485 Approved too.
11/23/05. I never wrote that my 485 is approved. I wrote that I received I797, notice of actions.

No of days?

DocPC said:
11/23/05. I never wrote that my 485 is approved. I wrote that I received I797, notice of actions.

Thanks Doc. Does the online status change once you recieve the 797? My status currently is
"
It is taking between 270 and 300 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Checking to see if the number of days varies case by case...

As now its holiday season...I don't think there will be much progress either....

Join hands at : http://immigrationvoice.org

Dear Friends,

Join and Support the fight against retrogression at

http://immigrationvoice.org

Lot of activities are going on to fight against EB retrogression.

The team is working with a professional lobbyist and we won't fail this time.

We will win the fight.We need everyone's support.

Some of the benefits:
Filing I-485 even if priority date is not current. Doing so would entitle us for an EAD that would give us flexibility for job opportunities.
Increasing the annual Green Card quota.
Eliminating/Reducing retrogression by recapturing unused visas and removing dependents from numerical visa limits.

Good luck.

Schedule A I 140 I797C

Received date 02/03/06
Receipt number WAC-06-098-xxxxx

Now there's a mystery.... I filed my LC and I 140 together as we are required to do for schedule A. The check joined to the application is for I140 (it's 195 dollars). The check has been cashed a week ago. Does that means that the LC part was approved and they are now on the I 140 process ? It would be weird for them to cash the check if there was a problem with my LC. they would have at least return the whole file...
Also, i am getting the same message when i check the status of my case than you guys have when yu check on yur I140 when yu know that your LC was approved.
Any idea ?

Thanks

Juntha

Last edited by a moderator:
What is 797??

Hi Guys,

Just got my perm approved so new to 140 stage.

Can somebody tell me what is 797 ?? Per my knowledge I797 is the H1 petition approval copy.

Thanks
-p

I140 Approved - Texas Service Center - 2 weeks Processing Time

I live in California. My I-140 (Labor based) was mailed to Nebraska and the receipt date is August 22, 2006. The approval notice dated September 5, 2006 and it came from Texas Service Center. I also have a I-140 approved (in March 2005) based on NIW and based on that I had filed 485 in March 2005. I plan to substitute this labor based I-140 for my pending 485.

BTW, any idea to efficiently link the new I-140 with my pending 485?

thanks
Ela

I140 filed based on the online status of Labor Cert

Hi,
Is it OK to file labor certification based on the online status of Labor certification , as the though mail it has not been arrived yet.

140 still waiting from march 2004

CSC I-140/485 applied March 2004, then no news till now, 140 upgraded to PP october 10 2006, LUD on 10th and 11th, then there is no news so far...anyone in the same boat ...pls reply.

March 2004 ?

hello_me123 said:
CSC I-140/485 applied March 2004, then no news till now, 140 upgraded to PP october 10 2006, LUD on 10th and 11th, then there is no news so far...anyone in the same boat ...pls reply.

If you have applied in March 2004, then by this time even your 485 should have been cleared cause CSC is processing April 2006 cases now. This is Eb2 tracker, Are you EB2 category ?

If thats the case, please let your attorney do the nessecar by sending your inquiry in USCIS

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Hi

I am a new entrant to this thread. I just got an online approval on November 20, 2006. Still waiting for my originals to come before I can file the same. Is there anyone else like me who is there and recently got certified and has/has not received the paperwork.

State : Ca
Eb 2
PD March 8 2003.

I 140

I am new to this thread. Does any one has experience with the 140 premium process?. How much time does that take compared to the regular process?

Hi Guys,

This is to inform everybody that I got my online approval on Nov 20 and letter on Dec 8th. Now am waiting to file 140, 485 etc.

State Ca
Eb2
Pd 04/08/03

My company change name and address, but EIN didn't change. Should I refill
My H1B? If I don't refill, will it have bad influence on my 485 filling? Thanks.