I-140 CALIFORNIA EB2 Tracker only

I saw 3 cases changed. One was approved on 9/3(without RFE) and the other two got RFE on 9/7. All of them were received in mid Aug, 03. I don't know their EB category though.

PhDchemist,

Since you scan only limited number of cases, I think we should organize a team here to do the scan together. If you are fine with giving your script to me, I will do the scan too and share the data. Who else is in?

EB catagory question:

Is EB catagory EB2/EB3 based on the candidates degree and experience or is it based on the position requirement??

How can we tell the Classification of the I-140 Case

ycning said:
PhDchemist,

Since you scan only limited number of cases, I think we should organize a team here to do the scan together. If you are fine with giving your script to me, I will do the scan too and share the data. Who else is in?
Guys :confused: , how do you know which case is EB2 while scanning. Should we look for this line "It is taking between 360 and 360 days for us to process this kind of case." :cool:
I have scanned almost 18 I-140 Cases between Nov 2003 and Aug 2004 and they all say the above line.

BadaBhai said:
Guys :confused: , how do you know which case is EB2 while scanning. Should we look for this line "It is taking between 360 and 360 days for us to process this kind of case." :cool:
I have scanned almost 18 I-140 Cases between Nov 2003 and Aug 2004 and they all say the above line.

Hi BadaBhai, you are right- there's no telling what type of case it is while scanning.

I found 2 cases got RFE on 9/8. Again, both of them were received in mid Aug, 03.

Anyone found anything new? Didn't hear people in this forum whose EB2 cases get approved for a long time, wonder if CSC starts to process all other EB cases just except EB2. The latest JIT report has not been released yet, let's wait and see if EB2 date is still cursed.

140 approved

Hi,

I'm glad to hear that my I140 got approved yesterday. Received a case status inform. email from USCIS this morning. They sent the email last night around 10pm thou.
Here's some detail info regarding my case.

140/485 concurrent, EB2, Labor Sub, RD 08/11/03, AD 09/07/04.
No RFE, Previuos LUD was Dec. 03.

Company Size: 10,000

Hope this helps and good luck to all of you on this forum.

-Victor

EAD renewal LUD change

guys

i mailed mine and my wife's paper EAD a month ago. my wife's EAD's LUD changed to 09/08 but there is no change in message: "it is taking 90 to 90 days".

is that normal?

thanks

immportuser - When did you mail and what is the RD?

immportuser - When did you mail and what is the RD?

immportuser said:
guys

i mailed mine and my wife's paper EAD a month ago. my wife's EAD's LUD changed to 09/08 but there is no change in message: "it is taking 90 to 90 days".

is that normal?

thanks

Victor,

Congrats!!! Interesting question is what about your I-485? Did that get approved too? Was your 485 filed "truly concurrent"? I had read it somewhere that CSC will process both 140 and 485 together and 140 will be processed only when 485 is ready to be adjudicated...

Please let us know,

congrats again,

Thank you. I guess LUD change is always good. But wonder why yours didn't change and only your wife's? USCIS in action - they do amazing things ... My ND is July 30th for both EAD and AP and no response yet. Btw, mine is second EAD and AP, if you are curious!

immportuser said:
i mailed em on Aug 2nd. RD is Aug 4th. ND is Aug 9th.

to gin

mine is second EAD too. haven't used my first one. do you think that has anything to do with it? my wife using her EAD tho.

its just LUD change for her but the content is still same for my app and her app. i hope they do something with my 140 while they touch this EAD.

to importuser

I don't think using EAD is going to speed up things. Might be a bug in the system as they usually process primary applicant's case before the derivative. Something is better than nothing (I meant LUD change). Hang on and you should get it approved pretty soon. Btw, when is your 140 ND and 485 ND? Mine is 140 ND - Sep 12 and 485 - Oct 8.

no new CSC processing date?

what is up with our friends/foes at CSC. have they gone on vacation or what? they are becoming worse and worse.

does anyone know why there is no processing time update for almost a month. (wish even they had some deadlines about their work.)

Rfe

Got my RFE, mainly they want to make sure that I am, and have been with the company for the last 4 years.
Also they want to verify my diploma, which I find strange as this should have been done already in the labor phases, it took them 2 years and they didn't even verify the diploma, so what the fxck were they doing :mad: ?

RD or ND?

i thought ND is what they care about. not RD. RD is when they received from mail and ND is when they assigned the case number. i've seen cases where ND differ from RD by a week or 10 (calendar) days.

whats your ND t3k? is it EB2 or EB3?

thanks

renewal EAD weirdness

i mailed mine and my wife's EAD renewal on Aug 4th. i just got mail (actually two mails with same content) from USCIS saying that my wife's EAD was approved. LUD for her case even changed to 09/13. that LUD was 09/08 an hour ago

why haven't they touched my EAD? my cases' LUD still remains Aug 9th.

she has used her first EAD and i haven't.

later folks