ND : 1/17/03

EAD Approved: 7/9/03
AP Approved: 8/4/03

I-140 Approved: 10/06/03

Good News

My I-140 Approved!, to day my company got an approval notice in mail

See you all in I-485 forums!!!.

Mine got approved after 11 months !!

They told me that it is taking around 13 months now to process I-140 case. But fortunately it took 11 months.

I-140 RD - 11/15/2002 ( EB-3 Labour Substitution Siemens Network Convergence, LLC)
I-765 RD - 11/15/2002
I-131 RD - 11/15/2002
I-485 RD - 11/15/2002

My wife also filed here I-765, I-131 and I-485 on Jan16th 2003

I-765 was approved for both in mid-july. Then I-131 was approved for both in First week of August. My I-140 was approved on 6th October.

So inspite of all my doubts regarding substitution case. thing worked out for me..This forum really helped me track too as couple of days back I noticed I-140 cases getting approved, then I checked mine and it was approved too.

:D Good luck to rest of you waiting for your approvals.

Indresh

too bad EB-2 is a different story

Congrats to you on the long wait.

It seems EB-3 is moving a lot better than EB-2.

Weird dates

A freind of mine sent in his I-140 and I-485 concurrently on May 28th, 2003, he got a receipt date of May 29, 2003. In July he got the FP notice and his I-140 got approved on September 8, 2003.
It does not seem there is any pattern of dates for processing the I-140 and his is EB3

It is getting extremely frustrating......

Mine is:
I-140 RD January 8, 2003
ND January 9, 2003
AD??????????????
I-765 RD January 8, 2003
ND January 9, 2003
AD July 16, 2003
EB3:confused:

Where are other I-140s

It is strange how we seem to look at these strange approval anomalies and get comfort.

The cold fact is it's taking 13 months at TSC for all I-140s. They are not if it will not get worse. Feel free to call USCIS but that's where everyone is. All else is just anomaly. Happens everywhere from the parking lot to the grocery store when the person behind you luckily gets there first. Just live with it!

Please post any I140 approvals

Dont watch silently please share your feelings.
Please post your details.

What happened guys, it seems nobody is happy in TSC, nobody is posting any thing, be happy we get it oneday , dont giveup , just pray we will get it soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Please post any I140 approvals

Originally posted by lrtest003
Dont watch silently please share your feelings.
Please post your details.

What happened guys, it seems nobody is happy in TSC, nobody is posting any thing, be happy we get it oneday , dont giveup , just pray we will get it soon.
update

This is for updating thread

This is for updating thread
update

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Where are other I-140s

Originally posted by xcom
It is strange how we seem to look at these strange approval anomalies and get comfort.

The cold fact is it's taking 13 months at TSC for all I-140s. They are not if it will not get worse. Feel free to call USCIS but that's where everyone is. All else is just anomaly. Happens everywhere from the parking lot to the grocery store when the person behind you luckily gets there first. Just live with it!

what number to be called to find out?
is the receipt # is enoughto call to find out satus?

thanks.,

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283
src# is fine

lrtest003

lrtest003

Please just don't update the thread with 'Update'. I don't know what is your intention. But every time I am eagarly opening this thread and just your Update is there.

Please update this thread only if you have some info

I am sorry if my comments hurts in anyway

Why I am updating is

GCNC

Why I am updating this is because if we don't update, this thread is getting old and nobody will see because of old date, that is the reason I am updating. I dont know whether you noticed or not after updating only people are entering their information in the spread sheet. My only intention is to make this thread uptodate like other centers and to make this to every ones attention.If it get's old nobady will pay attention to this. Tell me what do you think. I know your eagerness.Every body is in the same state. By doing this we will know atleast people are paying attention.

If it is not ok I will stop updating.

Thanks.