I-140 Approved

eb1doc

Registered Users (C)
MEMBERS THIS WAS APPROVED ALMOST 9-10 MONTHS AGO

Got a mail about I-140 approval.
Its Eb1-OR, Filed concurrently at NSC in NOV 2004.
following qualifications
Working as Researcher (permanent position) in the area of clinical medicine from last 4 years after 4 years of phD
1. Authored Twenty five published papers in high quality, internationally recognized academic journals. 21 as first author (7 during phD and rest during post doc). worling on simialr topic for so many years
2. Presented twenty Posters at highly reputed international academic conferences.
3. Filed one U.S. patent, one Indian patent, and two patent disclosures at US.
4. Award of "Notable Young investigator" prize at an international conference. Travel grant awards for two international conferences and two outstanding fellowships during his PhD programs.
5. Reviewed several academic papers for twenty professional journals and wrote three invited reviews .
6. Numerous reprint requests (more than 100) of my published papers.
7. Six professional society memberships.
8. 123 citations mentioned by other people in their published papers;
9. Nineteen reference letters from highly qualified world renowned 7 senior researchers from my field, 3 academicians, 3 industrialists, director of my research institute, employer, phD advisor and 3 Medical practiioner. 80% provided me on request but never collaborated with me.
have done FP1 and Fp2 (Biometric) so waiting for I-485 !

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

Congratulations, eb1doc! I have one question for you: How did you prove or what kind of documents did you submit to prove that your position is permanent? Thanks!

congrauts

Congratulations eb1doc!
Wish you good luck for I485. :D
btw..when did complete FP?
I140 (OR)-TSC-AD 6-28-05
I485-FP 5-16-05
waiting!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks both!
Well, I was following this forum and was getting ready for RFE on my permanent position. However, i didn't get one.
I got letter from 1. boss 2. Department chair & 3. Business office stating that I am Permanent as per Univ regulations and My boss is autorize to hire me as permanent.
Thats all! it worked

I did my FP2 (biometric) in June 2005. Thanks for I-485 wishes but i am sure its not around!!!

I-140 EB1 OR NSC approved!!

My I-140 (non concurrent) Eb1 OR at NSC got approved yesterday. Got the email last night. Thanks guys for all your support and help.

I am working on filing the 485 now.

Congratulations Bhakum

That gives hope to ppl waiting for long time after sending in the RFE response. This means that long wait does not imply impending denial. I am sure this will be comforting to pcOR03 and others.

Who was your adjudicating officer? Do you know? It should be at the bottom of your RFE. Something that goes like NSC/NQK EX380.

Can anyone please suggest me about I 134 form about financial support

Is I 134 (Financial support for derivative 485 applicants) form
required for EB1-OR or concurrent I-485.

I am adding my wife to my GC application. She is also working on H1B. Do I still need to fill this 134 - Financial support for her. Does anyone have any idea, please suggest.

thanks

pamit73 said:
That gives hope to ppl waiting for long time after sending in the RFE response. This means that long wait does not imply impending denial. I am sure this will be comforting to pcOR03 and others.

Who was your adjudicating officer? Do you know? It should be at the bottom of your RFE. Something that goes like NSC/NQK EX380.

Thanks pamit73. Yes, long wait (178 days ) does not really mean that it will be denied. I will let you know the officer code.

I hope others waiting will also get their approval soon.

Congratulations

Hi bhakum,

Congratulations!! Really happy for you. Guess you will have some sound sleep these days. :) You give us some hope!

All the best for I-485,
pcOR03

eb1doc said:
Got a mail about I-140 approval.
Its Eb1-OR, Filed concurrently at NSC in NOV 2004.
following qualifications
Working as Researcher (permanent position) in the area of clinical medicine from last 4 years after 4 years of phD
1. Authored Twenty five published papers in high quality, internationally recognized academic journals. 21 as first author (7 during phD and rest during post doc). worling on simialr topic for so many years
2. Presented twenty Posters at highly reputed international academic conferences.
3. Filed one U.S. patent, one Indian patent, and two patent disclosures at US.
4. Award of "Notable Young investigator" prize at an international conference. Travel grant awards for two international conferences and two outstanding fellowships during his PhD programs.
5. Reviewed several academic papers for twenty professional journals and wrote three invited reviews .
6. Numerous reprint requests (more than 100) of my published papers.
7. Six professional society memberships.
8. 123 citations mentioned by other people in their published papers;
9. Nineteen reference letters from highly qualified world renowned 7 senior researchers from my field, 3 academicians, 3 industrialists, director of my research institute, employer, phD advisor and 3 Medical practiioner. 80% provided me on request but never collaborated with me.
have done FP1 and Fp2 (Biometric) so waiting for I-485 !

Sorry to dig into past eb1doc.....I am very much impressed by ur contribution to this forum. ....likewise i am also impressed with you qualification.....I wonder could you please share highpoints of your cover letter.......did you hired lawyer or it was DIY or self petition?

color06 said:
Sorry to dig into past eb1doc.....I am very much impressed by ur contribution to this forum. ....likewise i am also impressed with you qualification.....I wonder could you please share highpoints of your cover letter.......did you hired lawyer or it was DIY or self petition?

Don't embrass me buddy! well i didn't hire lawyer neither did I took DIY.
Mine was self petition of real sense (prepared by internet search, uscis website and forums like this). I would love to share my points...give me some time i will post main points!!!!! but trust me each case is different...don't follow any sample blindly...beleive in ur judgement.

color06 said:

COLOR06...you actually dig the past...
I got my mailbox almost full this morning with congratulations PMs
Guys this was approved 9-10 months ago....so no new news in this post!!

Congrats
You have been a great help to all of us. You are an example of what one can acheive.

Thanks and please continue to guide us

eb1doc said:
Don't embrass me buddy! well i didn't hire lawyer neither did I took DIY.
Mine was self petition of real sense (prepared by internet search, uscis website and forums like this). I would love to share my points...give me some time i will post main points!!!!! but trust me each case is different...don't follow any sample blindly...beleive in ur judgement.

sorry about that eb1doc! although late....u can enjoy the congratulatory PMs!!!! I will wait for your posting on this issue!its interesting that u got it without help!!!! u must be net savvy !!!