I-140 approved

itsmeGC

Registered Users (C)
Thanks God!!!!

Finally, I got my I-140 approval (no udpates on I-485). Got the magic email about 30 minutes back. I have been a silent observer of this forum and thought will share the happy news with you all. Thanks all you guys for your support.

Hang in there buddies. Your day is approaching pretty quickly. Good luck to everyone out there who's still waiting.

I140/485 concurrent EB2
RD 12/03/2003
PD 10/2002

Congratulations itsmeGC,

It is good to see a few at NSC has started work on monday morning.

Hope it ends with a good week.

Best luck for your 485.

DIGS

congrats itsmeGc
my I140 was approved last Monday afternoon. Good luck for your 485. I did not hear any hting on mine. If you hear some thing on your pl update every one.

plastic_card said:
congrats itsmeGc
my I140 was approved last Monday afternoon. Good luck for your 485. I did not hear any hting on mine. If you hear some thing on your pl update every one.

ItsmeGC, Plastic_Card,

Congratulations on the 140 approval
I also received the email today with 140 approval. EB2, RD Jan 2004
No news on 485 yet.
Please keep me on the loop if you hear about similar cases and 485 being processed. We will be looking forward to concurrent approvals !!!!
Elnegro

485 updates?

plastic_card said:
congrats itsmeGc

Plastic_Card --- ItsmeGC

Any news/updates on your 485s???
Elnegro

Nope. Do you think we will see 485 Approval in near time? I'm hoping nothing for me in the next 4-6 weeks. since my PD is from March 2003.

plastic_card said:
Nope. Do you think we will see 485 Approval in near time? I'm hoping nothing for me in the next 4-6 weeks. since my PD is from March 2003.

My PD is Jan 2002. I hope we see approvals soon.
Lets keep us informed on any updates on LUDs or any other movement.
Elnegro

No, I have not heard anything either. My PD is OCt 2002 and I am thinking that it is going to be another 5-6 months before they will look at my case. But we are talking about NSC. You never know.

itsmeGC said:
No, I have not heard anything either. My PD is OCt 2002 and I am thinking that it is going to be another 5-6 months before they will look at my case. But we are talking about NSC. You never know.

How did you get to that conclusion? The are currently approving 485s of PD 2000/1/2...
Elnegro

485 Rfe

I noticed today that an RFE has been issued for my I-485 application. Not sure what the RFE is all about. Will have to wait and see. There are no updates on my wife's application.

I140 - Approved 03/07/2005 :D
485 concurrent EB2 RD 12/03/2003 :confused:
PD 10/2002

itsmeGC said:
I noticed today that an RFE has been issued for my I-485 application. Not sure what the RFE is all about. Will have to wait and see. There are no updates on my wife's application.

PD 10/2002

Please let us know when you get it. It is good news that they are moving forward to process your 485 now !
Elnegro

itsmeGC said:

PD 10/2002

ItsmeGC
Did you get the 485 RFE? Would you please share what was it about?
THanks
Elnegro

Not yet

Not yet. I checked with my lawyer and he said that he hasn't recvd it yet. Hoping that my lawyer will get it by the end of this week. Will keep you all posted.

Any News?

itsmeGC said:
Not yet. I checked with my lawyer and he said that he hasn't recvd it yet. Hoping that my lawyer will get it by the end of this week. Will keep you all posted.

itsmeGC,
Any new on your 485 RFE yet?
Elnegro

Congrats Dude.

Please update the "Recently approved I140 thread" so we can keep a track.

Elnegro/itsmeGC/plastic_card: see sig. below, no updates on 485 though as yet. It will be a miracle if it moves.

I thought PD has no effect on EB2 Process

Hi

Guys To my understanding PD has no effect on EB2 cases. All what matter is the RD. Good luck for the guys who got their 140. You guys will get the 485 soon.
I am stilll waiting
EB2.
PD July31 2003
RD Jan 7 2004
Finger Printing May 2004
Second EAD Jan 2005