I-140 Approved

Hello,

Just want to share good news.

My I-140 got approved on 31-MAR-04

RD 24-Feb-2004, NSC, EB3 non concurrent.
AD 31-MAR-04

I will be filing I-185 soon

Congrats Lucky guy.

Did you take some one in the NSC to lunch. Just Kidding :D :D

Wish your I485 also clears fast.

its not surprising..everyone i know who has submitted applications for I-140 this year have got approvals in 1-2 months

I-140 approved today 04/23/04

Hi,
This morning thrilled me with an email from USCIS-CSSO saying your I-140 has been approved. This message came way before my lawyer knew about it because I registered as instructed by "registration id" details read the thread below

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?threadid=122841

Summary

Labour file Oct 10th '02 from MI(Michigan)
Labour approved on DEC 03/03
I-140 filed Jan 13th '04 (NSC)
I-824(To shift to CP ) filed April 15th '04
I-140 Approved April 23rd '04.

Wish you all I-140 filers "A Hearty Best of Luck"

And Purhince I don't know if you remember but you gave me hope of getting I-140 cleared within a month a month ago after reading my case and that turned out to be TRUE. Thank you for your blessings.

I posted the approval notice in the above mentioned thread(122841) also only to support "registration id" and how the email read like.

Thanks
Venkat

hey vm! good to hear about your approval....in fact i am in MI too and all my MI friends got their approvals in 2 months too.. alas my case has a twist - my labor PD is jan 23,03..and all the labor cases from jan 03 have been delayed by 6 months!! (2 months in MI, 4 months in chicago)...this sucks cos my lawyer took 7 months to file my labor..in hindsight, i blame them now! : )

Hello,

My I-140 was approved . I got email from USCIS about my approval.

RD 03/18/04
ND 04/23/04

EB3 non conucrrent

Congratulations Venkat!
All the best for the next stages. Thanks for your kind words about me. I just hope USCIS makes good use of technology to process faster, the immigration cases of people who are trying to contribute to this society.

Venkat,
Why are you going for CP? Did you consider the chance of faster processing of 485 due to the new process being implemented at NSC. Will ur CP eventually land in Chennai?
Let me know your thought process.

what new process is being implemented at NSC? only thing i heard about is a pilot program at TSC..and CP saves 1 1/2 years of your last stage anyways...so why wouldn;t u go for it?

Hats off to All

Thanks to God for my 140 approval.

ND: 08/27/04
RFE: 03/26/04

Company’s ability to pay as my previous salary is less than the salary in Labor.

There was every reason for the concern. My company is small with 2 employees and marginal profits. In fact, losses in 2002. When I got RFE then my moral went down. However, my lawyer did a great job in building very strong case.

Above all the by the grace of God, my 140 is approved.

Hats off to Lawyer, employer, all the members of the forum for their valuable suggestions, friends and family members.
:) :) :) :) :)

Congratulation bim, I am sure your head to toe parts might have got thrilled by reading\hearing the news.

Hi registrationid,
Your invention has thrilled me second time my I-824 got approved this afternoon and I received an email confirmation from USCIS.

To answer your question raised above,

The first part is correct to go for faster process than the regular I-485 which has backlog of around three years.

The second part, I am not aware of any new process in NSC.

Third part, No, I am from mumbai and opted for Mumbai consulate.

Wish you all the best.

thanks

VM,
Great news for u and great news for me.
I am from Mumbai (well my old passport was issued in Bombay).
My I140 has not been approved yet. Once the I140 comes thru, I was planning to go the CP route provided NSC doesnt finalize some program that guarantees 90 day adjudication.
Since you would be going for Mumbai counslate , I am sure I can draw upon your experiences.
How long did it take for your I824 to be approved?
What next now for you?
Mumbai counslate accepts cases for interviews with just the I824 receipt # only for very urgent cases. However, everybody seems to just apply for interview and how does Mumbai allow everybody to consider themselves as urgent :) (Correct me if I am saying anything wrong)
Why didnt u go for AC140?
Keep me posted.
Thanks