I-140 approved.

gka

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I thought it is worth sharing this news. My I-140 got approved today exactly after 11 months. Thanks to people posting their data and thanks to immigration.com for providing a place to share views. Here are the details of my case:

I-140 RD: 04-18-2003, EB2; No RFE; EAC-03-150-5xxxx; Approval: 03-18-2004.

Congrats!

Congrats, gka! I'm happy for you and have a question as well.

Does the online status indicate the approval? My ND is: 04/07 but haven't received my approval yet. Looks like a lot of people have received the approval (EB2) when having filed around that timeframe?

Could there be an issue with my application?

congrats and Good luck

All the best for I485.

EB2 has moved into April. I hope mine will be picked today or early next week for processing.

abouttime and joejoy

It looks like we would hear regarding I140 very shortly. I have a 90% chance of RFE for company's ability to pay. Let me see what happens. All the best for your guys.

rajudm

rajudm:

Let us hope for the best...

I am just wondering if something like 2nd EAD or AP triggered I-140 approval in gka's case.

gka:
Did you apply for your 2nd EAD or AP?

Thanks,
JJ

hi Rajudm,

on what basis you are saying that EB2 moved to April at Vermont center, kind of concerned as even mine is April 1st RD and on processing times page for VM I still see it as January 6th and it is updated on March 4.

Can you please let me know.

Thanks

GCINVM

If you see the current trend of approvals....many EB2 got approved this week. Officially the date is still Jan 6th. EB2 cases from January to May have been touched. Just imagine a batch of officers working on several batches of applicaiton...you get an idea. The question is where exactly is our application stacked in that batch....