I-140 Approved with RFE

chilam

Registered Users (C)
;) Hi,

My I-140 approved yesterday and online status updated today. My RFE filed on 9th July, reached 16th July and approved July 31st.
Thanks alot for sharing your views. See you all in I-485.
GOOD LUCK.

Congrats! chilam

Can you also share your EB category and whether the labor was original or substituted.

Thanks

about my RFE

Hi,

My RFE was about my education qualifications(lawyer didn't send proper documents) and my w2 forms of year 2001 and 2002 because I changed my company in between my labour and filing I-485 and I-140 cocurrent. my category is EB3.

I-140 filed on Jan 21st 2003 WAC030855xxxx
RFE on April 23rd
reply on July 9th
reached on July 16th
approved on July 31st.

My I-140 RFE

HI Chilam
Can u please share your info on RFE about the Educational Qualifications?
I have received an RFE regarding my educational Qualifications, and my attorney is working on it. Iam not confident that the RFE can be convinced, since i have an unrelated degree (Architecture from a Regional Engineering Colege.- India), and the LC says (Bachelors in Computer science or engineering or Equiv.).
I do have a PGDip. in Computer Applications, All educational evaluations originally submitted.

How did your lawyer work on this educational explanation??
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

about Edu RFE

Hi,
I did AMIE in Electronics. I submitted edu evaluation which states it is equalent to BS here. But lawyer didn't send my transcripts and degree certificate properly. so they asked about mark sheets and my degree certificate. lawyer sends one extra document from my education evaluation center itseems. I don't know that but he says that " I request one evaluation certificate from the evaluation center". I am not sure about that. this is what I received. I hope this is useful to you.

I wish Good Luck.

Hi

Hi Chilam

Congrats to u. What an achievement. ;-) I know cause I am in a similar situation as yours. Can u please tell me the date of u r filing for 140.

thanx
bcis_depress_me:)

I got EAD and payrol

Hi,
My I-140 file date is Jan 21st. On August 6th I receive my EAD and payrol.

RFE - i-140

RFE
hi,
i had checked my online status and it says that they have mailed Aug. havent yet received any letters from INS.
has anyone faced a same situation? what could they want more as evidence??
also they letter that they are sending will it come to me or my attorney???

and if given all the information , does the process start immi. or is it held up till the RFE period is done ???

please help.

Thanks in advance

jakarta1

jakarata1,

I received an RFE for

1. experience letter from officer of the company. I had submitted a letter from co-worker
2. my 3 years W2, pay stubs etc
3. My tax records
4. My company's financial reports

the letter comes to attorney (i assume attorney has given his/her contact information on the application)

guys,

anyone got similar RFE? how much time are we looking for decision after we reply an RFE?

please share.

Re: jakarta1

Originally posted by waitingforgceb2
jakarata1,

I received an RFE for

1. experience letter from officer of the company. I had submitted a letter from co-worker
3. My tax records

Hi - could you elaborate on what kind of experience letter you sent them back?

My lawyer also got an RFE. I work in the bay area now and in my previous job worked for Microsoft. Microsoft's HR gives an employment verification letter on their letterhead but does not list job details I did there. So i got their generic letter and am supplimenting that with a letter from my manager which does list my job details.

also getting letters from people who worked with me there - these letters are notorized.

is this enough? tell me what you did :)

thank you

long_wait

Re: jakarta1

Hi,

Could you eloborate a bit on the company financial reports too? I am in the process of filing my I140 and my company does not have the 2002 financial documents audited yet. Is it ok if I file my I140 with the documents till 2001?
Secondly does getting RFE push you back in the queue? or you can reply asap and you dont really loose time?

thanks,

Originally posted by waitingforgceb2
jakarata1,

I received an RFE for

3. My tax records

the letter comes to attorney (i assume attorney has given his/her contact information on the application)

guys,

anyone got similar RFE? how much time are we looking for decision after we reply an RFE?

please share.

Re: Re: jakarta1

When I made phone enquiry, one of the BCIS officer indicated, they would not touch the case until they received the informaton requested. In this sense you do lose time. However receiving the reply does not necessary means BCIS starts to process your case immediately. My RFE was replied back in April and is still pending.

Originally posted by jtrivedi
Hi,

Could you eloborate a bit on the company financial reports too? I am in the process of filing my I140 and my company does not have the 2002 financial documents audited yet. Is it ok if I file my I140 with the documents till 2001?
Secondly does getting RFE push you back in the queue? or you can reply asap and you dont really loose time?

thanks,

I checked the online status for my I140 application and found that it is approved on 8/25/2003. Haven't received any notifcation from lawyers yet.

Details of my case:
File 11/19/2002 under LC Sub - WAC 03040xxxxx
Received NOID on 5/12/2003 regd. company financials, my recent and old pay stubs and tax returns
Response filed on 05/30/2003 and received on 6/4/2003
After 2 1/2 months of wait, it got approved on 8/25/2003.

I also checked EAD and AP status and both are approved on 8/26/2003 for myself and my wife.

Thanks all for your timely responses and updates..
see you all in I485 case

Did you do concurrent filing of I140 and I485 or you had just filed for I140? Also was the category EB2 or EB3?

Thanks !

Originally posted by i140wait2002
I checked the online status for my I140 application and found that it is approved on 8/25/2003. Haven't received any notifcation from lawyers yet.

Details of my case:
File 11/19/2002 under LC Sub - WAC 03040xxxxx
Received NOID on 5/12/2003 regd. company financials, my recent and old pay stubs and tax returns
Response filed on 05/30/2003 and received on 6/4/2003
After 2 1/2 months of wait, it got approved on 8/25/2003.

I also checked EAD and AP status and both are approved on 8/26/2003 for myself and my wife.

Thanks all for your timely responses and updates..
see you all in I485 case