I-140 Approved. RD 12/23/2003

musiclover

Registered Users (C)
Finally approved. Now for the long wait for PD to reach Aug 2003. At least now I can invoke AC21 if needed (not that I am thinking about it) or start using EAD if I get something else on the side with relatively less risk.

Thank you all for your help during the RFE and otherwise for your moral support.

Congrats.

Congrats...

Where does the current PD stands at for I-485 approval.

Enjoy Ur 140 and have a great day...

Congratulaitons!! All the best to your 485.

-- I140 RD 11/17/2003
-- I485 RD 11/17/2003
-- PD 02/2002
-- I140 AD ?
-- I485 AD?

eBhola said:
Congrats...

Where does the current PD stands at for I-485 approval.

Enjoy Ur 140 and have a great day...

Thank you.

My PD is Aug 2003. EB3 skilled worker category. Do not have any idea when it will be my turn.

musiclover said:
Do not have any idea when it will be my turn.

I think :--
1> Chances are high to get 485 within one week of 140 for concurrent guys
2> If not then a long wait is ahead.

U might be restless for 485 now ---
Good luck ----

congrats music lover

Congratulations

My 140 RFE is also similar to yours. I sent the documents to lawyer and waiting to hear from you. Hopefully I also come over this problem

Thank you very much for providing information.

GCPAPA said:
Congratulations

My 140 RFE is also similar to yours. I sent the documents to lawyer and waiting to hear from you. Hopefully I also come over this problem

Thank you very much for providing information.

Thank you for your wishes GCPAPA.

I hope yours would get approved soon. Good luck.

Congrats Musiclover,

Your location seems to be at a stone-throw distance from the NSC workers. Should have got the 140 earlier by banging at them. Anyway, try pulling your 485 approval soon. I have one leg in your boat with PD Aug.03 and one leg in water, 140 pending.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
Apr.04
140 ??

DIGS said:
Congrats Musiclover,

Your location seems to be at a stone-throw distance from the NSC workers. Should have got the 140 earlier by banging at them. Anyway, try pulling your 485 approval soon. I have one leg in your boat with PD Aug.03 and one leg in water, 140 pending.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
Apr.04
140 ??

DIGS, Thank you.

Irony of the situation is that in fact I work only about a mile from NSC office building and live less than 7 miles from it. Guess what? No special treatment :eek:

I hope you get your 140/485 approved soon.

Regards.

Hi Musiclover,

It is said, 'Backyard Boys generally get a Bad treatment, unless there is someone fascinating breathing in the neighborhood'.

Anyway, thanks for the wishes, I need them.

DIGS
EB3, India
PD : Aug.03
RD : Apr.04
140 ??

Musiclover,
Congratulations for I-140 Approval.
I have few questions.
1.Did you submit the experience letter from current employer (period of before labor filed)?
2. I am planning to get affidavit from my ex-colleague. Do I need to get it notarized or my ex-colleague needs to notarize it?

I140@NSC said:
Musiclover,
Congratulations for I-140 Approval.
I have few questions.
1.Did you submit the experience letter from current employer (period of before labor filed)?
2. I am planning to get affidavit from my ex-colleague. Do I need to get it notarized or my ex-colleague needs to notarize it?

Thanks for your wishes.

1) I only had experience letters from previous employer. I believe you cannot use the experience you gain from employment in the same position with the current employer. If the position (including job duties) were different then you may be able to.

2) My ex-colleague just gave a letter to me on his personal letterhead (could also use one of the company's I guess) and signed it. I did not use any Notary.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! Musiclover on yr 140 approval. All the best of 485 approval.

I140@NSC,
You can get the experience letter from ex-colleague in his company letter head or have him notorized and send it to you. Notories are availale in banks also.