I-140 Approved ND 11/13/03

aks999

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

My case has been approved yesterday. Do they work Sundays too?? I didn't want to check my account today, but couldn't stop myself from doing it. And i saw the magic words.

I was hoping for an early FP followed by a concurrent approval. But, that didnt happen. So, have to live with what i got.

Thanks again folks,

Receipt Number: EAC040305****

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On June 27, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats.. Something is better than nothing. There are lot of folks who are just happier if their 140's get approved..

Want GC Soon :)

congrats aks,

I think nowadays USCIS (or whoever outsourced firm is ) updates status next day of the approval. My observation is they do it around 9 to 9.30 am or 5 to 5.30 pm only. And that could be a reason we do not see any approvals on monday....

rrgpalan said:
By the way June 27th is a Sunday :) INS is working Overtime :confused:
I guess they are working Sundays too. My case was approved on Sunday and got updated and got mails from USCIS on monday.

LUD chaged again.???

LUD on my I-140 changed again to 06/29/04.

Case was approved on 06/27/04. Account updated and LUD changed to 06/28/04. Today it changed again to 06/29/04 without any change in the message. What do they have to do with my I-140 after approval. Any ideas guys??

aks999 said:
LUD on my I-140 changed again to 06/29/04.

Case was approved on 06/27/04. Account updated and LUD changed to 06/28/04. Today it changed again to 06/29/04 without any change in the message. What do they have to do with my I-140 after approval. Any ideas guys??
probably they are sending you FP :)