I-140 Approved, ND 10/28/03..

WhataboutGC

Registered Users (C)
Got information from my employer that my I-140 was approved.Mine was a substitution labor case and was bit worried about that ,as well as losing my job before the approval. Hope I can use AC21 if required to do so. I don't have any information about my labor and I-140, should I seek the help of an attorney or can I do it myself?My employer wouldn't give me any information.
I would like to thank everyone in this forum.

First Congrats on your approval.

Mine is as mirrior as your case (labor sub / blood drinking comapany):::

But No update / No RFE / Nothing .. just one among other 70 untouchable case.

What is your category EB3/EB2????

Don't you have your reciept number? if no ask your employer what is your approval date. if its yesterday/today i can give you the EAC#.

have fun

Congrats. Check to see if you have received an email from USCIS as when it got approved and based on it, you can find your case Number.

Want GC Soon :)

Thanks guys. Dash I appreciate your help, I do have the EAC number and got the approval date using the EAC. Since I've the possibility of losing job in the near future I thought I would want to get a copy of the 140 approval and labor for AC21. My questions would be:

1. Should I use an attorney to collect those?
2. Will my employer or my current attorney(works for my employer) know that I attempted to get the information from INS?

Dash, I hope your day is not far..good luck on your approval soon.,

WhataboutGC said:
1. Should I use an attorney to collect those?
2. Will my employer or my current attorney(works for my employer) know that I attempted to get the information from INS?

Dash, I hope your day is not far..good luck on your approval soon.,

If you use FOIA there is no way your employer will know ..

WhataboutGC

Thank you for your reply. and by the way... try to talk to your employer.

if you can't, just give a try to his lawyer ( just ask the copy of all your document).

final... no other way:::

After joining new company find the new companies attonery and ask them to talk to your attorney...

or search FOAI on this website.. some link to uscis give you a form.. through that you can get in 3 months. ( i don't think INS will disclose anything to your employer)

Everywhere same. My project is also ending 10th july. This blood drinker will not support.