I-140 approved in record time

dabig8

Registered Users (C)
I- 140 approved

RD - 09/04/02
AP - 10/09/02

EB3

Have sent 485 application but as of yet no RD.

I was not on the tracker as I thought I still had plenty of time to submit my info.

Good luck to all in this process!

Congrats(I-140)

Congratulations for getting approval of I-140 in record time.

Mine is EB3/RIR. 3 weeks back I applied for I-140. When ever I enter LIN number to enquire about case details, It says this kind of case takes 150-180 days to process and will mail written decision as soon as possible.

Process time is case dependant? or Is it a general message whaich everyone gets now days? What was the message you received when you entered LIN number in terms of number of days, it takes to proccess your case. I appreciate your help.

Thanks
Rao

any body on the same boat as mine?

Hi I have got a friend of mine works with me who applied on 11th Sept 2002 for I-140 RIR - EB3 and got approved on 11th Oct 2002. Is n't that great?
I am waiting for my I-140 which is reached INS on 7th Oct 2002 and still waiting on it. Any body on the same boat please???

general message

I believe it is a general message as mine also said 150 - 180 days to process, which turned out not to be the case.

MY I 140 was received by INS on 8/6/02 and not got approved and my I 485 was sent to INS on 9/28/02 but I have not even got notice.

I think the concurrent filing takes longer time than usual.