Registered Users (C)
Hi, All

First info about my case.
NSC EB3
I-140 RD 06/11/04
I-485 RD 06/11/04

Today I've got a e-mail from UCSIS ragarding I-140:
"This case has been approved. On June 17, 2004"

I can't believe! Please let me know if anybody has an experience with false status letter from UCSIS.

wow man u r one lucky guy :) never heard of this but i guess its true. any updates on 485 at the same time ?

email2sai2003 said:
Could you please tell about the size of the compnay and no of employees etc?
Really small company, 3 employees (including me :) ) Losses reported 2 years ago, 0 - a year ago, profit last year.

voldemarv said:
Really small company, 3 employees (including me :) ) Losses reported 2 years ago, 0 - a year ago, profit last year.
You are one lucky dog. This confirms my suspicion that the NSC JIT date has indeed moved to 05/12/2004 for EB3 category ..... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
voldemarv said:
Hi, All

First info about my case.
NSC EB3
I-140 RD 06/11/04
I-485 RD 06/11/04

Today I've got a e-mail from UCSIS ragarding I-140:
"This case has been approved. On June 17, 2004"

I can't believe! Please let me know if anybody has an experience with false status letter from UCSIS.
I found an answer to my question in the Shusteman's Newsletter http://www.shusterman.com/siu.html
"the system has a nasty habit of issuing "false positives". If you receive a message that your application for an immigration benefit has been approved, you may want to wait to open that bottle of champagne until after you receive your approval by snail mail."

My lawer finally got approval letter!
This clarifies that my case is not processed by Ohata memo.

Thank you all, this forums helps me a lot.
Good luck, see you in 485 thread.

congrats...but its really strange that your case is not approved as per Ohata memo...I am geting more and more confused about that memo