I-140 Approved in 2 months

sam64

I-140 Approved.

RD : 12/03/2003
AD : 01/29/2004

EB-3 Category.

Concurrent Filed I-140 and I-485. No RFE.

Still waiting for Advance Parole and EAD.

congrats man, i guess u r the most lucky person i have seen,

at the same time it increases my frustration but, hay, congrats and wish u good luck.

-manoj

Congrats!

Enjoy your time.

USCIS is like ruler Tugalkh ...who changed the currency several times. ..unstable mind.

hope ours get approved.....(one year anniversary approaching...

sam64,

BUY A LOTTERY today!!! man thats luck......again this shows that there is absolutely no logic in the processing... did you do anything different :)

My Priority Date is 12/27/2001.

I don't think, my attorney did anything different. Just he followed the same procedures as others.

sorry guys,

may be it is a stupid quetion but what "priority date" are u guys talking abt?

I-140 has ND an i guess in case of this approval it was dec 2003.

As far as i know there is no concept of Priority dates in I-140/I-485.

Am i missing something,If yes plz do share those facts with me.

thx

-manoj

whats your DOT Code ( Labor )

First of all congrajulations to you on your approval...
My I140 got approved in Jan 2003. I am a Database Administrator. I was just curious whether VSC gives priority by Job function. Otherwise it does not make sense that some application is randomly picked and approved. There has to be some kind of rule...Just trying to see if we can solve the mystery..

Thanks and all the best for people who are waiting..

uvwxyz ,

How long did it take for you at that time? just courious,hopefull u wouldn't mind sharing this info with us.

There is a priority date in the I-140 approval notice. It is a Labour filed date. The labour was approved on Sep, 2003.

May be they are processing based on Priority date.

priority date !!!

My labor was filed in May 2002 and approved in March 2003. Priority date has no meaning now a days since it is current for all categories. This date was used for filing I485.

another approval in 2 months

A friend of mine who waited for NJ labor for 2 years, applied for I140 in November and got it approved last week. It appears there is something different policy at VSC for recent I140 filings.

I am in the same situation,i140 approved in 50days on jan27/04,
Still waiting for the i756,Let me know when you get you ead.
Thanks

Your case #

Hi sams,

Congrates man.. can u pls post your case number.. My case was also filled at the same time 12/05/2003...with pritroty date 08/31/2001... so just curious to know whether they assign case number based on prority dates...

Information

can u pls post the case# and other informations such as RD and ND AD, etc

Thanks