I -140 Approved in 2 days - Small company

yogi64

Registered Users (C)
My I-140 was approved in two days in PP. I was worried as I work for a small company and financials. But luckily, my employer worked with a company my friend recomended for preparing I-140.
True to my friends' word, the cover letter was prepared very well and all necessary document organized which must have contributed in aprroval without RFE. In fact fax machine at my company was not working for two days and I was worried about delays but when I checked online, it was approved. When I saw many post here with RFE and denials, I was very worried. What a relief!! Thank God.

Pls let us know who you chose for preparing the 140.

yogi64 said:
My I-140 was approved in two days in PP. I was worried as I work for a small company and financials. But luckily, my employer worked with a company my friend recomended for preparing I-140.
True to my friends' word, the cover letter was prepared very well and all necessary document organized which must have contributed in aprroval without RFE. In fact fax machine at my company was not working for two days and I was worried about delays but when I checked online, it was approved. When I saw many post here with RFE and denials, I was very worried. What a relief!! Thank God.

What documents did you file..please let us know

Hi Yogi64. If you can please let me know what documents you applied for I-140 PP processing it will be of great help. please reply back to cnplkart@yahoo.com. thanks!! :confused:

yogi64 said:

Congratulation!! :cool:
Did you already get the approval paper letter or only email notice?

yogi64 said:

Hi,

Could you please share to me what kind of documents you add to your I-140 form? I have an disagreemtment with my attorney and I want to do this part with the company. E-mail me at rbazurto@hydromentia.com

Your help is very apprecited.

Robinson