I-140 Approved - Feb 7th 2008

map

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
Thought I will share this with you all. The status changed Online to "Approval Notice Sent" on Feb 7th 2008. For details look at signature.
Cheers,

Last edited by a moderator:
If July 19, 2007 is the case received date, when should it approved?

Map or Anybody,

In my brother's case, it says following. He is at Texas Service Center.
When do you think, his I-140 will be clear? Any rough estimate?

"July 19, 2007, we received this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER.". He is EB-3.

Thanks for looking at this stupid question.
I finished this 6 years back, so not much info now.

Hi Shah:

My received date was July 12th 2007 with TSC. In my opinion your brothers case should be approved anytime now. A lot of my friends who applied in the second week of July had answers in their cases as well.

Not much has changed in the last 6 years so your past experience is still valuable :)

Cheers,

Hello Shah,

07/12/2007(TSC) notice date Approved on 02/08/2008 and
July 16th Notice (Texas) approved on 21st Feb,2008.
So you can estimate the time.As per the recent approvals moving everyday one day applications.As per that your brother appliacation may clear any time this week.Please post details if your brother's approved.

Thanks
Sheker

Thanks Map and Sheker.

Thanks Map and Sheker. I will update it for sure. Till date, no update.

Well, his case was SUBSTITUTE LABOR. Used Pre-Approved labor of some one else. Does it make any diffeence?

Thanks..

I-140 processing time wont be different ... but a cut-off date was established for using substitute labor certification somewhere in July 2007. Was your brother's case filed before that date?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,
congrats on I-140 approval.
My I-140 was submitted on July 13th at TSC (EB1 and EB2). I haven't heard anything
Anybody with EB1 and EB2 got approval for July submission?

thanks in advance.

manwithnoname,

Yes. it was applied before cut-off date. I think, before 15th July 2007.

Thanks..

Mine was a Substitution case too. So I don't think it would make any difference.

Anyone got I-140 approved for received date of Jul 30, 2007 ?

#SRC0780026011
EB2 perm
concurrent

I see there is an update date of 01/24 in the USCIS website but the status is the same "case received and pending". Trying to guess how long it might take...any ideas ?

If you go to trackitt.com and select I-140 and then use the drop-down menus to filter for cases similar to yours (centre, EB, concurrent etc.), you can get a fairly good idea of where they are at.

Example: for EB3s, Texas, Regular processing, concurrent, I see that the majority of cases recently approved are around June 20 - 24. So still some time before they get to my August 14th date.

Again this is only a trend pattern of folks who have registered their cases at trackitt.com and also continue to update their records. But it gives you an idea.

Good luck,

Jawad

Hello Everyone,
My I-140 and I-485 filed concurrently at TCS. PD is 2005. Receipt dates for I-140 and 485 is July 2,2007 and notice date is Nov 9, 2007 (my file was sent back twice due to error from USCIS). I-140 is based on substitution labor.

Does it matter whether I-140 filing is concurrent or not? Also somebody mentioned me about PILOT PLUS processing according to which both I-140 and 485 will be processed by one officer when P.D. gets current.
So will I have to wait till my PD becomes current for getting my I-140 approved?

Any help is appreciated

I-485 Date is Current - But I-140 is Pending !!

Gurus!! Need a help..
My I-140 and I-485 both were filed in Nov-2007 ( in TSC)..
My PD is Jan-2003 in EB2, so basically my Visa date is current. But problem is my I-140 is still pending..
So If lets say I don't get I-140 approved soon and Visa dates go back again before Jan-2003 then I will loose this opportunity once again..

So could you please suggest something, what should I do now so that my I-485 get pickedup? I think premium processing is also not available this time..

I'll appreciate your response..

Thanks
Catch-GC
PD: Jan-2003
I-140 : Pending (Filed in Nov-2007)

Yes the I-140 approval is a pre-requisite for I-485 approval. However, there is no way to expedite (if that's what you meant) the process.

Hi guys.. i applied EB under NIW catagory on Jul 30 2007 to TSC. got EAD and Travel and changed my address.still pending I140. I see TSC I140 as Aug 15 2007. I called the USCIS Cust Care abt this. They told if my applying time is atleast 30 days earlier than estimated time they would look into my case... .. i wonder if i change the address, does that effect a lot?
thanks guys for input