I-140 approved at TSC in PP

g_munish

Registered Users (C)
I applied for I-140, EB-3, Regular processing. ND:27-Dec-2006.
Upgraded to PP on 18-Apr-2007 and it got approved on 25-Apr-2007.

Regards

did you check online status in the meantime that it reflect changes to your case while they were processing your I-140 in PP?

Do they cash in the check before they start the processing or anytime in between?

My lawyer sent the PP request to a wrong address. I could not believe that either. Bring tears to one's eyes.

Yes the online status read something like "Your request for Premium processing was received on XX date". then I noticed the change in LUD almost everyday until it got approved. Hope this helps.

P.S: Even I find it hard to believe that professionals like lawyers doing this kind of a mistake.

Yes the online status read something like "Your request for Premium processing was received on XX date". then I noticed the change in LUD almost everyday until it got approved. Hope this helps.

P.S: Even I find it hard to believe that professionals like lawyers doing this kind of a mistake.

Where do you find LUD. I could not see that date(LUD) when i check online status.

If we have to register to get email which one do we have to register [I'm employee]

applicant customer or as a customer representative ?

Where do you find LUD. I could not see that date(LUD) when i check online status.

If we have to register to get email which one do we have to register [I'm employee]

applicant customer or as a customer representative ?

I created my account as CUSTOMER. Once the account is created you add all the case numbers you have eg. I-140/485/131/765 etc. to your PORTFOLIO and flag them for e-mail when status changes.