I-140 Approvals Slowing Down?

vicky007

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Have noticed that in the last 2-3 Business Days there has not been much forward movement on I-140 Approvals..... Any Thoughts??

This is really frustrating me.
Filed in Jan,04. The cases around that date are getting approvals but no news on my case. No LUD change nothing.
:mad:

Does LUD change mean anything?

I had a change in my LUD today. Does it mean that my papers were touched today?

One of my friends had an LUD change 3-4 days back. Nothing since then. Some people in the forum reported that their LUDs changed multiple times without any change in the status. Does LUD change mean anything?

I-140 RD 03/08/04

I know today till 2:00 PM Eastern Time there are 2 approvals and 3 RFEs on the cases of 15 March.

Commander,
Can you please write how to track the approvals for a specific date. I need to find out for March 09(I140 ND). Thanks.

Quote by dazzling

==================================================================================================

I dont agree. On the contrary I think it is going pretty fast now. On 28th July and 29th July, I know of 5 140s that have been approved in VSC with a notice date of 03/22/2004. Please see my post on this at: http://www.immigrationportal.com/sh...ad.php?t=130050
==================================================================================================

Well Dazzling, we do not see any post by our Tracker members posting Approvals for Petitions filed in Feb and March.Till Thursday you could see atleast a couple of approvals but not since then .We only see approvals for petitions filed July and August last year.

Commander please give the info on how to track cases filed on a particular case.

Request to all the visitors to this thread and board to not be a passive reader and to file their info on the Tracker so that we can follow the Trends and do a more probable analysis for our cases.