I-140 approval time for EB1C case

GCWHEN

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My I-140 and 485 were filed in Jan 2007. I got my EAD and AP already. I am seeing an LUD on my 140 and 485 for 03/31 and not sure how long will take to approve my 140 case in EB1C case.

Anybody has filed your cases in EB1C and got approval for 140 and 485. My case was filed in NSC. Advice and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

I-140 approval time EB1c

Well, my I -140 (EB1c) filed on August 8 and no LUD yet. I hope you feel better.

The current reveiws at Nebraska appear to be for filings made up to June 16. You I-140 could take a few months

Urgent - EB1C

My EB1C case was filed in Sep 06 and am still waiting for this to get approved. While the Texas center dates have reached Oct 06, the dates for Nebraska are struck at Jun 06.

I have couple of questions, if someone can help me with answers:

(1) Can I move to another state in case my company want me to do so for some time keeping in mind that I have filed I140 under EB1c category (multinational manager).
(2) Is there premium processing available for EB1c catagory so that I could get my case expedited.
(3) Can I file a parallel I140 for eb2 category in premium processing to expedite while my existing I140 and I485 are already under processing.

I would appreciate if someone can give an answer to these questions...

Hi,

I am also looking for the same answers whatever you have listed above. I think we need to wait some more time for our cases.

thanks,