I-140 Approval (Premium Processing)

trchandra

Hi,
I have applied my I-140 in Premium Processing and within couple of days, I got the receipt and on the same day when I checked the status, my I-140 was approved on March 28, 2007! Today is April 10th, 2007 and still we have not received approval notice! Usually how long will it take to receive approval notice? Do I have to call someone and follow up? Please advise.

Thanks
Ravi

Hi,
I have applied my I-140 in Premium Processing and within couple of days, I got the receipt and on the same day when I checked the status, my I-140 was approved on March 28, 2007! Today is April 10th, 2007 and still we have not received approval notice! Usually how long will it take to receive approval notice? Do I have to call someone and follow up? Please advise.

Thanks
Ravi

Hi Trchandra,

It's officially takes 7 to 10 business days. I'm sure it's coming your way. Don't worry.

Good Luck,

did you receive it yet?

I am in the same boat, with about the same timelines (1 week later than yours: approved on April 5th).

Have you received your I-140 paperwork yet? How long did it take? Was it TSC or NSC?

Got my I-140 Approval!

Hi,
Finally I got my I-140 approval notice last week! What a relief!! It literally took more than 2 weeks!

Regards
Ravi

Congratulations!!

I have still not got mine, and am getting really worried. Its been over 3 weeks now for me...

Could you please tell me on what date did you get it? was it just after 2 weeks or nearly at 3 weeks?

Hi,
It took me around 3 weeks. I got it on 04/20/2007. So dont worry, you will receive it soon! Did you file under premium processing? If the status online says, it is approved then you will get it.

regards
ravi

thanks!!

mine was filed regular (in Aug 2006) then upgraded to Premium on April 1st. Online does say approved on 5th. Passed three weeks yesterday, keeping my fingers crossed now...

Thanks again for sharing your dates. With people getting the notice within 5 days or so, I was getting worried, and this is very reassuring :)

I just got word that my I-140 was approved on 4/20. It was regular case upgraded to premium processing on 4/13. Money talks ......

LC approved more than 90 days, not filed I-140

hi,
Is there any time limit to apply for I-140 after LC approved. My LC approved more than 90 days now. Due to my h1 is in extension the I-140 did not filed.

Kindly let me know the will there be any problems anticipated.

thanks

Hi -

my employer agreed to do perm for my 140 which is stuck from last almost one year. My education is only 10+3. Lets see what happens
I will keep everyone posted !!
(see my signature for more details)
thanks

I-140 Approved

Hi Guys,

I am glad to inform my I-140 got approved today. I had upgraded my I-140 to PP on 4/27/2007. LUD: 4/30/2007,5/1/2007 AD:5/2/2007.

Qualification: Diploma in industrial electronics ( 4 years ) + B.S. Computers from US university (correspondence course 1 year)

Processing Center: NSC.

Company presently i work for is well known company around the globe.

I hope it helps everyone here in this forum.

Thanks,
CAS

I140 Approved with PP

my I-140 got approved today.
my I-140 PP on 4/25/2007. and Approved on 05/06/07
EB3 (2 yr BS and 2 yr MS)
Labor got corrected after approved by attorny(combination of degree)

Good luck to all Guys

I-140 Pp

I have ask my atty to upgrade my I-140 in PP and he told me on April 25 he has ugradedto PP but still nothing get updated on INS website.
Do you guys have any idea how it works?

Like , if you case get upgraded what type of mesg you get on webiste.

I am very tensed why it happening? or atty is lieing to me.

Hi CAs,
When you upgrade your case to PP Did you get any kind of receipt ? How do you know it get upgrade to PP.

I will appreciate your kind attention and that will make me feel better so that i can judge my case.

Hi Guys,

I am glad to inform my I-140 got approved today. I had upgraded my I-140 to PP on 4/27/2007. LUD: 4/30/2007,5/1/2007 AD:5/2/2007.

Qualification: Diploma in industrial electronics ( 4 years ) + B.S. Computers from US university (correspondence course 1 year)

Processing Center: NSC.

Company presently i work for is well known company around the globe.

I hope it helps everyone here in this forum.

Thanks,
CAS

Hi CAs,
When you upgrade your case to PP Did you get any kind of receipt ? How do you know it get upgrade to PP.

I will appreciate your kind attention and that will make me feel better so that i can judge my case.
your LUD should change as soon as NSC receives fedex..i did same recently ...my lawyer sent papers to them by Fedex 5/3 (over night delievery) ....due to weekend probably,,my LUD got changed at 5/8 so my 15 calendar days starts from 5/8..i m keeping my fingers crossed !!!

When you upgrade to premium, you will get a email notice from USCIS that they received your request to upgrade your regular I-140 case to premium processing. Once the case is processed you will get another email notifying the approval. All this happens if you have set up you case # for email notification on USCIS website. I am waiting for the hard copy approval which is sent to lawyer after email notification is received. Based on posts here, it seems it takes about 2-3 weeks for the lawyer to get the approval notice in hard copy from date of approval.

thanks Guys !!!
Today i got the email saying you case has been upgraded to PP on May 10. NOw i hope it will get approved soon. 15 day start from MAy 10 now.

Thanks again !!

thanks Guys !!!
Today i got the email saying you case has been upgraded to PP on May 10. NOw i hope it will get approved soon. 15 day start from MAy 10 now.

Thanks again !!
Mine started 8th May....since then its been 6 days...no update yet...is it normal in Premium processing ??

Also does any one know its 15 calendar days or 15 working business days ?