I-140 Approval E...M..A..I...L

gchunger

Registered Users (C)
Hey Guys:

Would like to share this good news with you all.
Just moment ago received email from USCIS saying they have approved our I-140.

I was little worried about I-140 because i got rfe on this and when lawyer sent reply, USCIS did not update the message saying RFE reply has been received. Anyway thats how USCIS works....

Wow!!!, what a gr8 feeling!! ONE BIG STEP IS OVER...

Congratulation!! to Will_get_there and all who have got the approval recently

now waiting for I-485's approval

gchunger said:
Hey Guys:

Would like to share this good news with you all.
Just moment ago received email from USCIS saying they have approved our I-140.

I was little worried about I-140 because i got rfe on this and when lawyer sent reply, USCIS did not update the message saying RFE reply has been received. Anyway thats how USCIS works....

Wow!!!, what a gr8 feeling!! ONE BIG STEP IS OVER...

Congratulation!! to Will_get_there and all who have got the approval recently

now waiting for I-485's approval

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!

My PD is also 10/2002, I-140 got approved on 1/10/05,
Please update the forum about the development on
your 485

gchunger

What was your RFE about, and how did you handle it? I'm waiting for my RFE to come...so a bit curious about the process. :confused:

will_get_there,

Did you call USCIS regarding your I485? I was wondering what their response will be as my PD is 5/14/01 and ND is 03/28/04.

Please update your signature. I got a habit of going through signatures, that helps analyzing the info. I hope everybody adds the signature and also in same structure. It will be easy for everybody else too.

Thanks to you all!!!

1) unstrain & eye140485, they asked for employer tax return & statement from employer for continued employment.
2) shirs, sure i will post updates because this helps us in so many ways.
3) will_get_there, yes i am affected by retrogression devil.... :eek: lets hope
for the best.

do not worry if you receive an RFE wait for the letter and reply accordingly....

!!!GOD BLESS US!!!

Hi Guys,

My lawyer replied to the Query only last week which I Recd on Dec 9 2004.
Employer tax returns on 140..
Updated in USCIS site today -- 01 /25 / 05.

How many days from the reply to query we can expect a decision..Please post..

-----------------------

Rd : OCt 23 2003
140 & 485 - Concurrent
RFE on Dec 09 2004 --140 ..

what abt old PD

Hey guys

MY PD is 05/1999, I140 ND 8/27/04.. no update yet... Do you know anyone with that PD.

nagakoosu,

You may want to call congressmen and get help regarding your case.

After 2 and half years of waiting for my Labor Certification, I called in that sequence. And got it approved next day after contacting the Governor. THIS IS A FACT.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was long @%&#@#

Vangaru, good advise; Looks like nagakoosu recently applied for I-140. But he well deserves a quick approval based on PD :rolleyes:

Can you clarify how a Governer could influence Labor approval? Was your labor approval hibernating in state Labor department for 2.5 years? If so which state are u.

Thanks

From Georgia.

Yes my Labor application in state for for 2.5 years. Got the approval day after I called the governer's office. And followed up with same representative in ATL US-DOL.

Vangaru

Thanks for the advice, actually my 140 applied 5 months ago, i mean on 27th AUG 04. Do you think i should call someone or do some thing or shall i wait for some more time.

Mine is a substitue labor, i joined this company in AUG04...

ANy advice

Let me take back my advice. If the PD is because of substitute labor, You really don't have solid argument to talk to Congressmen or any other authority. agree?

Nagaakosu,

I agree with vanguru. 140 processing is done based on the RD/ND of 140 application, not on the PD - whether subsitued labor or original labor. Given the fact that your ND is August' 04 and the processing date is April' 04 I don't think you will get any favorable response from Senator/Congressman or USCIS. You will have to wait for a while till your ND is 1 month before the published processing date