I-140 approval during ThanksGiving weekend :)

osheth

Registered Users (C)
This thanksgiving weekend brought the greatest gift for me and my family. USCIS(TSC) approved my I-140 petition on 11/24/2006. :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
osheth said:
This thanksgiving weekend brought the greatest gift for me and my family. USCIS(TSC) approved my I-140 petition on 11/24/2006. :) :) :)
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frust_pbec said:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks. Here is the detail: I-140: RD 10/06/2006, ND 10/12/2006, AD 11/24/2006. It was under regular processing.

Congratulations

Congratulations. You got it really fast. My I-140 (EB-1 EA) was received at TSC on 10/3. I got a LUD on 10/5 after that no change. Waiting .......

osheth said:
Thanks. Here is the detail: I-140: RD 10/06/2006, ND 10/12/2006, AD 11/24/2006. It was under regular processing.

Great, congrats! Two down, one to go, friend! It's good to know the CIS guys are so hard workers they gave their thanksgiving weekend to our files... isn't it!? :p :D

geofu54 said:
Great, congrats! Two down, one to go, friend! It's good to know the CIS guys are so hard workers they gave their thanksgiving weekend to our files... isn't it!? :p :D
Thanks a lot. It is a great feeling to see it come through.
I agree, it was just unbelievable to see something like this during long weekend. It would be a sweet memory for many years to come. :) :) :)

Good Luck to all of us for remaining petitions :p

moden said:
Congratulations. You got it really fast. My I-140 (EB-1 EA) was received at TSC on 10/3. I got a LUD on 10/5 after that no change. Waiting .......

Hi Moden,

Thanks.

There were absolutely no LUDs on it since first one on 10/15. I was getting impatient about it and boooooooooooom I received email from CRIS. I was not ready to believe it for the moment and rest you could imagine.

I would say "be patient" and you would receive approval soon. Good Luck.

Congratulations!!!!
I didnt understand your signature , your priority date is 07/01 and you are from india , how were you able to file your 485 and other forms along with 140 and how come they were approved along with 140.

maybe i am missing the abvious there but will certainly help if you can clarify.

inderp said:
Congratulations!!!!
I didnt understand your signature , your priority date is 07/13/2001 and you are from india , how were you able to file your 485 and other forms along with 140 and how come they were approved along with 140.

maybe i am missing the abvious there but will certainly help if you can clarify.
Thanks Inderp.

As per Oct 2006 visa bulletin, Cutoff date for EB2 preferrential category for India was 15JUN02 and mine being 07/01 was eligible for concurrent filing.

Good Luck for your petitions.

Last edited by a moderator: