I-140 and I-485 Approved

KRR

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My I-140 and I-485 Approved today. :) :) :) :) :)
I am waiting for my wife Approval.

Nov 21st, 2003
PD : April, 2003

Thanks for all of you.. this forum is of big help to track down the status.

Best of luck to all of you.....

KRR

Congratulations KRR. I guess NSC picked up EB2 pace. I hope they'll approve more of EB3 as well.

hopeofgc
Eb3
I-140/485 -- RD 06/2004.

KRR congratulations. You are veru lucky. Mine is March 2003 PD and sep22 2003 as Nd for both 140 and 485. Hope I will get approved pretty soon.

Enjoy the freedom Sir.

Hi Plastica_card and honeysusu..
hope you will see your approvals very soon.
Good luck.
KRR

Congrats KRR,

It was worth the long wait for you to get both approvals.

Plasticcard & Honeysusu, you are next in line. Good luck.

DIGS

Changed long back before EAD approvals Dec 16th, 2004.. nothing happened after that..

Hi,

Between the 10th and the 14th, ie between your I-140 approval and I-485 approval, did you see any activity in your file status? How did you know that your file was being concurrently processed? I got my I-140 approved on 11 Feb 2005 but I still have not heard from them about my I-485. Should i be worried? We filed EB2/concurrent processing/March 04.

I checked the online status of 485 and there has been no activity.

Thanks
Maha

This is just my guess. For few people who filed in Nov/Dec 2003 they might be approving concurrently for EB2 Cases for all others they are approving I-140 and for I-485 they will process later ( might be two different streams now )
Just my guess.

i think so too KRR but surprisingly there have been feb and mar 04 also concurrent approvals so you never know.

Yup.. after I saw approval of Big*** and stonewall.. it makes more sense to consider NSC is process EB2 cases concurrently..
Best of luck .. I am still waiting for my wife I-485 approval

the_dude said:
I think NSC is still processing EB2 as concurrent. I am not sure what are they doing for EB3 cases.

I think NSC going to screw EB3 cases. There are hardly any I-140 EB3 approvals. I am assuming they are focusing mainly on concurrent approval I-140/485 for EB2's.

PD:04/2003: Regtrogression affected country.
RD:06/30/2004