I-140 and 485 denied

mrp2612

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

My I-140 and 485 are denied. Submitted query for ability to pay. But still denied. Is there a way I can file MTR?? Can I file MTR on my own?? Where can I find the documentation? My attorney is not responding to me . I left a voice mail and sent an email about MTR , but no reply till now.

Please advice.

Thanks

How did yiu find out about denial.. Did you recieved 485 denial in mail..
What basis did they denied the case ....? Did they give u a reason??
My personal advice to you will be to hire a good attorney and file MTR with good supporting documents.... or you can file a new I140 ....
Give us more details about your case...

Was there any LUD on your case .....

Contact united nations

Everybody in this forum says United nations is great guy for solving this type of ability to pay issues
Best of Luck

Sorry to hear about that. There are lot many like you in the forum.

Visit and read the following thread. There is wealth of info there:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/sh...ghlight=ability+pay+unitednations#post1117715

mrp2612 said:
Guys,

My I-140 and 485 are denied. Submitted query for ability to pay. But still denied. Is there a way I can file MTR?? Can I file MTR on my own?? Where can I find the documentation? My attorney is not responding to me . I left a voice mail and sent an email about MTR , but no reply till now.

Please advice.

Thanks

kapsy30 and others,

thanks alot for reply. I have received denials in the mail. my employer received I-140 denial in mail. For 485 they mentioned that visa number is not available. I think since I-140 is denied, they mentioned like this. They purely denied my case based on ability to pay issues. we got a query based on that and we sent reply with bank balance documents. My attorney is telling that recently INS is also looking for assets of the company. Assets should be greater than or equal to the salary mentioned in the labor. I dont think my company can show assets. it is very small company.

can somebody pass on united nations contact info???

Contact Unitednations,
there are so many ways you can prove ability to pay...
He is master of ability to pay issue...
talk to him and you will feel better