I-140 amendment approved!!!!!!

a sinha

Registered Users (C)
Guys-- My I-140 amendment which was received by VSC on Sep 28th has been approved. My cmpny lawyer applied the I-140 amendment in anticipation of 2nd RFE. Then he replied to the 2nd RFE with the amendment notice received from VSC. What a news to get on Diwali!!! Now, it\'s just the wait time for I-485 approval.

No Title

Hi a sinha,

Can you please post why you applied for the ammendment (was it merger etc) and did you provide any additional documents to the attorney?

Thanks.

No Title

My cmpny split into groups. My cmpny lawyer applied for the I-140 amendment in anticipation of 2nd RFE as VSC hadn\'t approved my 1st RFE for more than a month. By the time my I-140 amendment was applied, VSC issued 2nd RFE for I-140 amendment.

No Title

Sinha

How did you come to know about your new I-140 approval. My package is also received(for I-140 redo rfe) by INS and when i checked automated INS message, it still says same old message.

Thanks
Alpoor

No Title

Hi a sinha can u give me ur private email id in my private message please , i am also from igate mastech and mine i140 was also received by INS on 16th sep. I want to know how did they give u rcpt no. for i140 they refused to give me. please can i talk to you.

No Title

a sinha,

Is your EAC# new one (for 1-140 amendment) or an old one. Would you
please let me know if it is a new EAC#, how did you get that. If I am right, my amendement they have sent it on 19th september.

Thanks

No Title

actually it is 16th oct they recvd my i140 receipt saying it was recvd on sep 27th. real close to urs.

No Title

Congratulations! Looks like despite all our misgivings, VSC does have a system to the redo I-140s and fast track them. BTW, did you in your I-140 redo filing request for expedited processing, and if so, how?

No Title

My I-140 was filed separately(before 2nd RFE arrived). I don\'t think they put anything to expediate it. I think there is a separate process for I-140 amendment as long as it clearly says on the top of the package so that it\'s put in a separate queue.

No Title

congratulations a sinha!! next step ... 485!!

maybe you can call vsc and tell them about this approval and ask when you can now expect 485 approval ... maybe the iio will note that in the phone log ... and maybe your 485 will get approved faster ... maybe, just maybe ... ;-)