• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

i - 134 affidavit of support form when?

badabingbada

Registered Users (C)
If one was going to supplement the chances of their application with an affidavit of support, WHEN in the process would one be submitting this form? Early? at the same time you send the first two forms and the photos to Kentucky? Or later? Please say later.

You present it at your interview.

At this point, you only need to mail in the 2 forms and 2 photos.

If one was going to supplement the chances of their application with an affidavit of support, WHEN in the process would one be submitting this form? Early? at the same time you send the first two forms and the photos to Kentucky? Or later? Please say later.

You can't really supplement or increase your chances so to speak. Yes the KCC will look at certain things like work experience, education, finances, background security check et al. and make their own judgement as will the consular officer at the time of the interview as to whether you warrant being awarded a GC.

The I-134 has to be submitted when you go for your interview so relax and send your forms and photos for now and follow the visa bulletin from September 2013.

Case No - DV2013AF0007XXXX (applied the first time and got it the first time - lucky me lol)
Entry Checked - 1st May 2012
Forms Sent To KCC - 10th May 2012
Received By KCC - 12th May 2012
Confirmation From KCC - 25th May 2012 after I sent them an email
2nd NL - Not Yet
Police Clearance - Not Yet
Medicals - Not Yet
Interviews - Hopefully in mid-August
Visa Pick up - Hopefully in mid-August
Port of Entry - New York JFK