I-131 Question

GayGuy

Registered Users (C)
hey all,
I am preparing my I-485 for submission shortly but on the I-131 I noticed something called "Class of Admission" has anyone submitted an RTD application and knows what that expression is all about? I am wondering if it is B2 or AS6 but there is no explanation of this in the instructions to the I-131 form. Anyone knows what Cass of Admission is?

hey all,
I am preparing my I-485 for submission shortly but on the I-131 I noticed something called "Class of Admission" has anyone submitted an RTD application and knows what that expression is all about? I am wondering if it is B2 or AS6 but there is no explanation of this in the instructions to the I-131 form. Anyone knows what Cass of Admission is?

Part 1 paragraph 3 the correct answer is "Asylee"

I checked something and found AS6- principal asylee and I also saw B2- Tourist. where I am not sure is which admission they mean on the I-131. Does anyone else have experience with the I-131 form?

Most of us came on a B visa but when we fill I-131 "or any other application" we put (Asylee) just like RB_ME said.

I filled it for 3 of my friends using (Asylee), and all got it without any problem.