I-131 question. Should I have to be weary of arriving and then leaving right away?

whimper

I have been selected in the DV2011 Diversity Visa Lottery, we are a family of 3 (me, my wife & daughter).
We are planning to land in the US next August to get our Green Card. We plan to stay there Just long enough to apply for a Re-Entry Permit – that is, once the I-131 filed & biometrics taken, we will go back to our home country. I expect to receive the Reentry Permit at the US Embassy there.
Because I won a lottery, I haven’t had enough time to prepare. To move definitely to the US, I need to liquidate my assets, wait for my child to work out a University transfer, warn my (and my wife’s) employer and give them a reasonable advance notification etc.
Should I have to be weary of arriving and then leaving right away?
Should I say the truth about my situation, my wife’s & my daughter’s in the I-131 application?

We are planning to land in the US next August to get our Green Card. We plan to stay there Just long enough to apply for a Re-Entry Permit – that is, once the I-131 filed & biometrics taken, we will go back to our home country. I expect to receive the Reentry Permit at the US Embassy there.
Because I won a lottery, I haven’t had enough time to prepare. To move definitely to the US, I need to liquidate my assets, wait for my child to work out a University transfer, warn my (and my wife’s) employer and give them a reasonable advance notification etc.

How long do you expect the process to take?