i-131 biometric appointment

Zora1

Hey everybody,

i would appreciate hearing about people's experiences with their re-entry permits. I filed mine last week and am waiting for a biometrics appointment. does anybody know how long i will have to wait?
also, am i allowed to leave now and return to the states to go to the biometrics appointment or do i have to stay in the country until then?

thank you so much

Hi

Hi there,

we have similar time lines, my I-131 was received by NSC on feb 26th.. I received the receipt (NOA) on March 15th...still havent received biometrics appt letter yet...

Have you received anything? what does your status say on the USCIS site, mine just says acceptance stage

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I'm going to be applying for my re-entry permit in a few weeks so wondered how you got on with your timelines?

Thanks,
Megs

Hey everybody,

i would appreciate hearing about people's experiences with their re-entry permits. I filed mine last week and am waiting for a biometrics appointment. does anybody know how long i will have to wait?
also, am i allowed to leave now and return to the states to go to the biometrics appointment or do i have to stay in the country until then?

thank you so much

Take a look at my signature for your reference.
I think you can leave the US and return for biometric stuff or you can stay until getting Biometric appoinntment letter and try walk in to have it done ealier.