I-131 (AP) at VSC - RFE for Photoes

rpolepalli

Registered Users (C)
I140 & I485/EAD/AP ND 21-Jan-2005

I-140 AD 2/16
EAD AD 2/26
FP done on 4/4
RFE on AP on 2/28 saying Digital Photoes. RFE was answered on 3/15 (Got E-mail confirmation). No Approval yet.

does anybody in similar situation? Need AP as I have travel plans in May.

Today USCIS Tracker was updated and Processing Date for I-131 is 5-Feb. can anybody advise me,If I can call to VSC or I have my lawyer make a call to VSC?

Thanks in Advance

AP Approval

I had two RFE's for photos. One was digital the other one "the background was two dark"

They received the second RFE response on 3/11. I got the approval email on 4/1, but I still don't have the actual document.

You should probably hear something in the next few days, based on my timeline.

Is there a way, I can go to a Regional office and can get I-131? (Is it Possible?)

I'd really appreciate, If you some one post their experiance.

rpolepalli

rpolepalli said:
Is there a way, I can go to a Regional office and can get I-131? (Is it Possible?)

I e-filed for 2EAD and 2AP renewal 12/29/04. We went to New Orleans for EAD/AP FP and Photo. My 2EAD took 1 month. But still wating for 2AP since 12/29/04. Wife got her 2AP 2/22/05. They accepted wife's photos, not mine. The photos were taken at the same place, same time, same camera, same guy, same everything. Because my pictures were "digital". I sent the non-digital photos 3/22/05. Still Waiting.
I am also planning to travel in may. Let's keep each other informed.
I read somewhere in this forum, it takes 3-4 weeks after you sent new photos.

which office did you file I131?

ziv711 said:
I had two RFE's for photos. One was digital the other one "the background was two dark"

They received the second RFE response on 3/11. I got the approval email on 4/1, but I still don't have the actual document.

You should probably hear something in the next few days, based on my timeline.

Dear rpolepalli,
I think you can go to the regional office for I-131 only incase of emergencies. Check with your attorney also. Also I heard that USCIS approves I-131 closer to your intended date of travel that you fill in your application. You can call them once their posted date passes more than 30 days or so of your filing date.
We got approved yesterday while my H1 expires on april15. Just in time!
How long is your H1 valid?
Thanks!
rpolepalli said: